+538
Level 5
LEVEL 5
Forum Moderator
3 Years
Donator
Verified Member
IGN: Surferboy14

How long have you been on Vindex?: I have been playing on VindexCraft for around 3 1/2 years.

Do you have Skype?: Yes, my skype is Surferboy14_, however I have Discord as well (Surfer#8656)

Why do you wish to become a moderator?: I wish to be a moderator on the VindexCraft server because the server and staff team could use someone like me. I am a long-time player trusted throughout the community and I believe I have what it takes to responsibly manage the server and help out alongside the other staff members. I am active throughout the server and forums, as well as the VindexCraft discord which I use almost every day. I wish to become a moderator because I want to make a change to the community, I believe the community has the potential to grow and succeed even more in the future. I am a positive and outgoing person and I care for what is right. I have been suggested the position by both players and moderators,and I tend to focus on improving the day-to-day life of the players and server in any way possible. I have also recently noticed that there are usually only one or two staff members on the server at a time. this isn’t much of an issue however it can get hard for them to handle the average 50-85 players seen online throughout the day.

Why should we choose you over anyone else?: I should be chosen over others because I have the necessary traits needed for this type of position, I am a responsible player who cares for the community and does what is best for it, no matter the cost. I was selected a few months back to be evaluated and voted on for the position, but I unfortunately declined the opportunity due to various real life matters I had to attend to at the time. I am active on the server everyday, for around 6-8 hours. Usually from 4:00 PM to 11:00 PM (EST)
Have you ever been banned? And if so, why?: I have never been banned throughout my time on VindexCraft. (Unless you count the "joke bans" which some of the moderators have inflicted upon me for a short amount of time. 5 seconds or so at the most)
Why should we choose you over anyone else?: I believe I should be chosen over others because I have the necessary traits needed for this type of position, I am a responsible player who cares for the community and does what is best for it, no matter the cost. I was selected a few months back to be evaluated and voted on for the position, but I unfortunately declined the opportunity due to various real life matters I had to attend to at the time. I am active on the server everyday, for around 6-8 hours. Usually from 4:00 PM to 11:00 PM (EST)

Have you ever been banned? And if so, why?: I have never been banned throughout my time on VindexCraft. (Unless you count the "joke bans" which some of the moderators have inflicted upon me for a short amount of time. 5 seconds or so at the most)

Other Information:
I do have a job irl, however I can adjust my hours if needed as the job gives me a good bit of freedom

I live in the U.S.
My Timezone is EST
I am active on both discord and skype, although I prefer discord but that does not take away from my abilities.
DzEngjt.png
igppMUf.png
EppPNtw.png
E2fIxZ7.png
YIPosNV.png
yewgbiM.png

Posted Feb 28, 18 · OP · Last edited Mar 18, 18 by Surferboy1...
Dislike
Agree
List
Undo
Votes:
+14
2 Years
Donator
Verified Member
This application should be accepted, Enough effor online alot, and we need more moderators.
Posted Feb 28, 18
Agree
List
Undo
Votes:
+1,002
Level 10
LEVEL 10
Forum Moderator
2 Years
Donator
Admiral of the Navy
Verified Member
I’m happy to see you applied. you would be a lovely addition to the staff team.
Untitled.png
My pageMessage me
- Harley / moekaa
Posted Feb 28, 18
Agree
List
Undo
Votes:
+7,736
Level 10
LEVEL 10
2 Years