Votes:
+277
Level 4
LEVEL 4
1 Year
User: MrWhopper
Job: (soldier, sailor, doctor, lawyer, surgeon, police, etc.): Police Corporal
Reason: False jail
Evidence: Arrested me for posession of drugs when i didn't even have any. (I did have drugs earlier but I used it all not to mention that when i did use it Whopper tased me and i was libbed so whopper is breaking nlr and the rest of the cocaine i accidently right clicked on a cauldron with earlier at church) https://imgur.com/a/6xRkP
Self Portrait
r1nS9bN.jpg
Posted Mar 9, 18 · OP
Dislike
List
Undo
Votes:
+73
Level 2
LEVEL 2
2 Years
Donator
Verified Member
I arrested you because when i got out of heaven i saw you walking the speed cocain would give you. I didnt arrest you for POSSESION i arrested you for under the influence.
iyzQLv3.png

No I didn't spell that wrong. That`s how we spell where I come from.

XkUzAfF.png
Posted Mar 9, 18 · Last edited Mar 9, 18 by MrWhopper
Votes:
+277
Level 4
LEVEL 4
1 Year
I had a speed potion , theres empty bottles in my inventory for a reason and if you think its from drinking water who the F@#$ carries 14 water bottles, i had 4 speed pot and 10 bottles of water, that empty slot aswel
Self Portrait
r1nS9bN.jpg
Posted Mar 9, 18 · OP
Votes:
+73
Level 2
LEVEL 2
2 Years
Donator
Verified Member
wrote:
I had a speed potion , theres empty bottles in my inventory for a reason and if you think its from drinking water who the F@#$ carries 14 water bottles, i had 4 speed pot and 10 bottles of water, that empty slot aswel
Funny uv been convicted of drugs in the past though... Also if you have any proof u used speed pots please show me them.
iyzQLv3.png

No I didn't spell that wrong. That`s how we spell where I come from.

XkUzAfF.png
Posted Mar 9, 18
Votes:
+1,314
Level 10
LEVEL 10
2 Years
Donator
Verified Member
wrote:
wrote:
Funny uv been convicted of drugs in the past though... Also if you have any proof u used speed pots please show me them.
Erm, You have to prove he WASN'T using speed pot, he doesn't have to prove he was...
Secretary of Transportation- Thomas "Tommy" William Manson

Former Senior Discord Moderator
Former Whitehouse Chief of Staff
Former Police Chief
Former Congressman
Former Leading Fire Officer
Former Command Sergeant
Posted Mar 9, 18 · Last edited Mar 9, 18 by aTomCubed
Agree
List
Undo
Votes:
+1,314
Level 10
LEVEL 10
2 Years
Donator
Verified Member
Under Review
Your VPD file reference number is: VPD-864-0014
A member of VPD-IA will approach you in due time for an interview.
Secretary of Transportation- Thomas "Tommy" William Manson

Former Senior Discord Moderator
Former Whitehouse Chief of Staff
Former Police Chief
Former Congressman
Former Leading Fire Officer
Former Command Sergeant
Posted Mar 9, 18
Informativ...
List
Undo
Votes:
+710
Level 7
LEVEL 7
Banned users
An addition to the above message, this report will be concluded within a maximum of 1 day, Saturday.
Vindex Police Department - Chief of Police

bNcPdQ1.png
Posted Mar 9, 18
Votes:
+1,710
Level 10
LEVEL 10
2 Years
Donator
Chief Of Staff
Verified Member
I would like to point out. You were arrested for illicit narcotics. First, you were running around extremely fast, a speed of which is not easily achievable by a speed potion. Second, near the sight of your arrest illicit narcotics were found. Third, you have a very extensive criminal record, one which very much explores narcotics abuse. Regardless of whether you were carrying drugs on you after the incarceration beyond reasonable doubt you very much likely committed the crime you were charged with.
~Christian Blocks

Posted Mar 9, 18
List
Undo
Top Posters
6466 Posts
5966 Posts
5646 Posts
5283 Posts
5149 Posts
NoticeNotices