4 replies
Votes:
2 Years
Donator
Verified Member
IGN: DylanSux
Reason For Ban: "Threaten to Dox"
Who banned you?: Xtreme_
Reason for being unbanned: I didn't threaten to "Swat" or "Dox", Salvatore Maroni (Now DeadShot) in discord, threatened to put my IP up on the deep web, I retaliated by saying I would "contact my local authorities" as he lives in Sicily, and, he said it was a "prank". I kept eluding to him that I was contacting the police, and that he would only learn his lesson if he had the police show up. Then he proceeded to say "It was a prank, chill." Of Course I did not ACTUALLY contact my authorities, his lie was so terrible, I just had to give him a good scare.
Any Proof?: None, I am no longer apart of that discord so I cannot take screen shots and I just came to the realization I was banned today when Dano contacted me.
Anything else to add?: Yes, Rajivari did not screenshot the ENTIRE conversation, only the parts about what I said, not what Salvatore Maroni said.
Posted Mar 11, 18 · OP
Agree
List
Undo
Votes:
+1,283
Level 10
LEVEL 10
2 Years
Donator
Verified Member
I would just like to say that I have been in a Voice call with HiDudeCap for quite a bit of the day, he is completely unaware as to why the Moderators thought he was threatening to "Dox" Salvatore. I have seen parts of that conversation in that discord and I can certainly say that I do not believe that the full conversation was shown in the "proof". It would be appreciated if you all (the staff team) could if possible, get the FULL version of the chat logs and then re-evaluate the ban.

(Not telling you how to do your job, simply a request given that the screenshots could have been set up to make it look like HiDudeCap was the bad guy.)

(Please do not forum ban me as I am replying given my recent interactions with the victim//rajivari, I am simply trying to help, not rant or give unnecessary comments.)
Business, Luxury and Knowledge describe me best.

Third and former Governor of the state of Viridis.
Former Permanent Congressman
First and former Head of Commerce for the State of San Amaro.
First and former Head of Commerce for the State of Viridis.
Well-known businessman, large amount of Ex-Military and special police force training.

Co-Founder of Twiist Corp.
Co-Founder of Dano Corp.
Retired veteran of the VPD.

3 year+ player, I've pretty much seen it all in VC.

"There once was a time where Shakespeare ate his apple under an oak tree. The End."
-GuinnessGeneral, VC

SNw4dVV.jpg
ytjt6Im.png
xoCeXc5.png
UahRJ2d.png
Posted Mar 11, 18
List
Undo
Votes:
2 Years
Donator
Verified Member
Notice how at the end of the post on imgur, Salvatore Maroni said "I didnt ddos, lmfao" "chill" If Rajivari had posted the previous statements said by Salvatore, he would be banned, and not me.
Posted Mar 11, 18 · OP
Agree
List
Undo
Votes:
+2,510
Level 10
LEVEL 10
Banned users
n8zfkpI.png
Will be unbanned, request accepted.
I did in fact see the entire conversation. You'll be unbanned, but I suggest you stray from any sort of "scaring" tactics like this again.
D8x4WF8.png
- Sir Johnathon Lewis | Former V.I.A. Director| Former S.W.A.T. Commander | Entrepreneur

Posted Mar 11, 18
Agree
Disagree
List
Undo
Votes:
2 Years
Donator
Verified Member
Agreed. it can have negative consequences if the evidence was some how "changed" or misconstrued. Thank you Xtreme_
Posted Mar 11, 18 · OP
Top Posters
6465 Posts
6009 Posts
5809 Posts
5314 Posts
5190 Posts
NoticeNotices