6 replies
Votes:
+1,756
Level 10
LEVEL 10
3 Years
Donator
Verified Member
I have resigned for a week now, and I’ve never made any public statement since my resignation. It has come to a point where i’ve wasted too many time and effort for this time, working pages and pages on documents, meeting many great people to plan ideas, but at this point what I did is not equal to what I recieve. I guess wherever you are and whenever it is, there is always people that try to bring you down. But I always thought to myself, people will only bring you down because you are above them (i mean duh logically).

This is going to be one of the hardest posts I have to make, hmm where do I start..
People ask me, “what does Vindex mean to you?”
3+ years without missing a single week for a minecraft RP server is quite a long time, I would say. I can’t really describe what Vindex is in just words. I became addicted to Vindex because I tried to escape reality, which we all know is impossible. Quite pathetic, I know. At times, I see Vindex as a really fun place but it can also be one big pain in the arse, it can be helpful but it can also be super inconvenient, it can be friendly but it can also be hostile. I’ve met many people in Vindex, some of them are great people. I’ve learned from people and I’ve also teached people, but never have I ever felt bored in the past 1,095 days in Vindex until recently. It feels weird, I don’t know what to do, as if I were cornered. I always know what to do, but not now.

I always knew this day will come, and now that its here I can’t think of anything. There’s too much I want to write but I don’t know what to write. Trying to make this as simple and as short as possible so it doesn’t bore you, but at the same time making it as compact as possible. I sold all of my properties yesterday in an auction, and for those of you who has saved money at VCB and you wish to deposit your money, need not to worry, I will return all of your savings + interest. All you need to do is dm me via discord to schedule an appointment.

Last but not least, people ask me if I am quitting Vindex or not, and some people even already gave me their goodbyes. To them I answer: Nope, save the goodbyes for later on ; - )
So I’m going to wrap things up and I will remove all connections regarding with Vindex, because if I don’t then I will just come back because of addiction. And I hate the type of person who keeps coming back after they said they’re quitting. But, I will keep very few contacts to keep in touch with. Some of you may know, I’ve written a “questions for sherlock in the future” few months ago, I was supposed to unseal it at June 15th 2018, it is very unfortunate that I have to unseal it now.

Quick exit interview,
How’s life, on Vindex and irl?
Irl, good. Now that I have much more time to focus on other things and preparing for the transfer. In Vindex, total S%#@. I know I said there’s a lot of great people but the greed for power and money drive some people mad. They put aside their responsibilities and they are willing to do anything to achieve their greed. Ameed already warned me about this before, but oh well.
2. How’s your job in the Army?
I resigned few months ago, friend. Simply because the uniform doesn’t fit me anymore.
3. How are things going on in the server?
To be honest, can’t even tell. Don’t know how to describe it.
4. Any surprising thing you want to tell me?
Well I survived a total of like 4 days without touching forums, discord, and vc.. So I think that’s kinda an achievement that I need to work on from this moment being
5. Im guessing you have finished watching The Office series, how did you emotionally
interpret the series finale? Probably pretty sad and u cried like a whore..
Nope. Stuck in Season 7. Andy is being a fkn stupid bch for dumping that hot A$$ chick for Erin. But I did cried like the biggest whore when Michael resigned.
6. So I’m guessing you’re going to quit?
: - )
7. So, moving to the US next month. How are you feeling?
Welp, gonna confess a sin, i unsealed it early ;-; Got 4 months left though, almost there.

This will be the very last time I step foot on VC, I ask dragon to not sell palace because someone else will be living there, and because I dont want some pimp to turn it into a night club or something. I’ll check the server next month, then the next two months, then the next four months, then the next eight months, then the next year. My prediction, Vindex will die on 2020/2021 (could be sooner). Also I will be attending Vindex Awards ceremony for a few minutes this week, if not then I will have someone to represent me. Legsoo will help publish 3 books that I wrote, "My Struggles", "Light Comes After Darkness: An Autobiography", and "48 Laws of Power".

There's just too much that I want to say but I want to keep this as short as possible. Thank you very much everyone, have a wonderful day.

A3xcUba.png
The original #ChairSquad, 2015 New Year's Eve
Here lies Sherlock1010, a part of the Vindex community
October 2014 - March 13 2018

Spoiler: Declassified DocumentsShow
Spoiler: AchievementsShow
Genius, Millionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist
Posted Mar 12, 18 · OP · Last edited Mar 12, 18 by Sherlock10...
List
Undo
Votes:
+611
Level 6
LEVEL 6
Discord Moderator
3 Years
Verified Member
:vindex:
VIA Agent
________________________________________________________________________________

Former Army General
Former Uniformed Officer

Posted Mar 12, 18
gooeypenguin
gooeypenguin @ VindexCraft
Votes:
+3,581
Level 10
LEVEL 10
Forum Moderator
Discord Moderator
2 Years
Donator
President
Verified Member
I love all The Office references.

Will miss ya Sherlock, great colleague and great friend.
yhGLuk6.png

President of Vindex Nation

"Don't expect to build up the weak by pulling down the strong." - Calvin Coolidge

GunGcvq.png
Please note that not all my statements represent the Executive Office or Vindex Nation

Posted Mar 12, 18
List
Undo
Votes:
+7,832
Level 10
LEVEL 10
2 Years
Congressman
Verified Member
Farewell.
Posted Mar 12, 18
Votes:
+5,171
Level 10
LEVEL 10
Head Moderator
Forum Moderator
Discord Manager
Discord Moderator
Media Figure
3 Years
Donator
SWAT Leader
Verified Member
Farewell, Sherlock. I'll always remember protecting and attacking your many mansions.
fRooIFn.gif

Head-Moderator
WobblyOrphan
Posted Mar 12, 18
Agree
List
Undo
Votes:
+594
Level 5
LEVEL 5
1 Year
Donator
Congressman
Verified Member
I'll miss ma nibba... I'm sure you'll have fun in the US at college. Will be missed, catch you on csgo 1v1.. I hope.
Permanent congressman representing the unrepresented.
Posted Mar 12, 18 · Last edited Mar 12, 18 by aSupreme
Votes:
+294
Level 4
LEVEL 4
Banned users
https://imgur.com/a/dnTiA God damnit
Posted Mar 12, 18
Top Posters
6465 Posts
6009 Posts
5809 Posts