+26
Level 1
LEVEL 1
2 Years
Donator
IGN: Rajivari
Date of offence: 3/12/2018
Reason: RDM
Proof (Screenshots or video evidence): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrO5JLgGANQ&feature=youtu.be
Did (s)he do anything that affected you?: Yes, RDMed me
Why do you believe (s)he should be banned?: Because RDM is a rule.
Posted Mar 12, 18 · OP
Dislike
Agree
Disagree
List
Undo
Votes:
+26
Level 1
LEVEL 1
2 Years
Donator
I went afk for like 1 minute so I couldn't do anything btw
Posted Mar 12, 18 · OP
Dislike
List
Undo
Votes:
+23
Level 1
LEVEL 1
2 Years
Detective
Verified Member
Why the heck did heyimiko not do anything with all those people with guns out? That's the only problem I see. I don't think it was RDM since they did say "pay up or die." They told you their reason to kill you, and that is something that would happen in rl. Even though you were afk, I don't think that counts even if they should've realized that and waited for you to come on. Someone needs to have a talk with heyimiko, in my opinion.
vvwRkxN.png
Posted Mar 12, 18 · Last edited Mar 12, 18 by Ajxyn
Agree
List
Undo
Votes:
+26
Level 1
LEVEL 1
2 Years
Donator
Hey cant do anything, but if you look how the F@#$ does Boogie die?
Posted Mar 12, 18 · OP
Votes:
+294
Level 4
LEVEL 4
Banned users
This is the 2nd time you've been robbed whilst being afk and you reported it. Not sure what you're getting at bud. I'll tell you the same thing I told u last time if your gonna get pissed about something like this then log off when u go afk. There is no way for sure to know that your afk you never once said it in chat. Instead of making reports whenever you get robbed maybe start fixing your bad habit.
Posted Mar 12, 18
Agree
Disagree
List
Undo
Votes:
+26
Level 1
LEVEL 1
2 Years
Donator
Why did u RDM Boogie then?
Posted Mar 12, 18 · OP
List
Undo
Votes:
+545
Level 5
LEVEL 5
Donator
SWAT Leader
Verified Member
Never be afk as a cop when there's criminals around you
~VPD S.W.A.T Leader
~Alex D. Fernanas
2R4hWp4.png

w1h1YZT.png

gfVrZHL.png

IOvJ840.png

AW2i8K7.png

tNdb36u.png

Posted Mar 12, 18
Votes:
+196
Level 3
LEVEL 3
Banned users
Just to clarify, I said "don't kill him he's afk" and things like that moral-wise, not rule wise.
It's your own decision and action to go afk in the middle of a public road known to be filled with criminals, and you didn't even announce you were going for somethin' to eat.

Next time, go some place where you know you won't be mugged or attacked as being afk is not a legitimate excuse to defend yourself from your claims of RDM.
It's not RDM, it has a reason behind it and whether or not you were active in the rp sense and this is a lesson for you to learn that going afk isn't going to benefit you and that you should hide somewhere, that's what I do.
Some say the Government will watch me, but they can't stop me I'm droppin' evil with the people as my posse!
Posted Mar 12, 18
Agree
Disagree
List
Undo
Votes:
+294
Level 4
LEVEL 4
Banned users
Why did u RDM Boogie then?

I never killed Boogie. Watch the video Jesus.
Posted Mar 12, 18
Disagree
List
Undo
Votes:
+30
Level 1
LEVEL 1
1 Year
Donator
Verified Member
He had not responded to any actions of yours, therefore he did not and could not do anything to you, including pay you. You acknowledged this when you stated he was AFK. Instead of letting him be. You knew full well that he would end up dying and decided to go ahead with it. You did this just so you could kill him. That is RDM.
Bacon_Season, SWAT Sergeant.
Posted Mar 12, 18
Agree
Disagree
List
Undo
Page
of 2
Top Posters
6465 Posts
6009 Posts
5809 Posts