4 replies
Votes:
+47
Level 1
LEVEL 1
2 Years
Donator
Verified Member
I was just woundering is black mail a law or rule? Like if someone knew something about a crime and black mailed the criminal into paying him off to not tell is that bannable or just a law? Asking for a friend 🙂
Posted Mar 13, 18 · OP
List
Undo
Votes:
+4,718
Level 10
LEVEL 10
Former Moderator
3 Years
Donator
Verified Member
That’s just purely role play
- Ryanbrock (Ryan O'Leary)
Prime Minister of Wilden
iBn6MGR.png
"If you think you can do a thing or think you can't do a thing, you're right." - Henry Ford
"Be original, don't steal, but if you do steal, steal from the best." - Woody Allen
"The only source of knowledge is experience." Albert Einstein

https://discord.gg/4RSnUBR

Posted Mar 13, 18
List
Undo
Votes:
+76
Level 2
LEVEL 2
2 Years
Donator
Verified Member
Been trying to make this a law for ages now... But no congress are taking it to pending. I asked the speaker to take it to pending if he liked it but he said a congress must do that, i dont believe this is right but idk anymore...
iyzQLv3.png

No I didn't spell that wrong. That`s how we spell where I come from.

XkUzAfF.png
Posted Mar 13, 18
Votes:
+1,147
Level 10
LEVEL 10
2 Years
Donator
Congressman
Verified Member
wrote:
Been trying to make this a law for ages now... But no congress are taking it to pending. I asked the speaker to take it to pending if he liked it but he said a congress must do that, i dont believe this is right but idk anymore...
It takes a long time to get through the drafting stage.. not to mention the voting. I'd give it a good 1-2 month before it's passed or rejected..

Blackmail is a great idea, but it would have to be incredibly thorough and not vague at all. (it takes a while to think about and close all the loopholes criminals try to make)
Michael T. Ultimate - Permanent Congressman
Chief Executive Officer of Ultimate Industries
Former Secretary of Urban Housing and Development for the State of Viridis

75Hj4f2.jpg
Posted Mar 13, 18
Votes:
+1,080
Level 10
LEVEL 10
Former Moderator
2 Years
Doctor
Verified Member
in this specific case, it's not bannable, it's just roleplay

but if someone were holding evidence against you of you breaking a rule however, that would not be allowed
hi i'm nemi
Posted Mar 13, 18
List
Undo
Top Posters
6465 Posts
6009 Posts
5809 Posts
5314 Posts
5190 Posts
NoticeNotices