Vindex Sports Plugin Recommendation

4 replies
Votes:
+26
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Donator
Verified Member
Plugin: PrimeBall (Or a variation of it but this seems the best) https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/primeball-football-soccer-50-sale.42170/

Plugin Description: Arena Football plugin with two types of physics and great game play!

Why should this be added? It would add sports to Vindex! We could build arena's and stadiums to play futbol or basketball in. It's super easy to setup and fairly light on server resources! There could be pickup games that anyone can play in, but also leagues could form with huge prize pools and people going to spectate the events. (These are just some ideas, just imagine the possibilities with the great Vindex community)

<Poll here with Yes or No or different variations of it>
So, what do you think of this idea? Something worth checking out?
Yeah definitely!
1 vote
100%
No, it's fine.
0 votes
0%
Number of voters: 1
Posted Mar 13, 18 · OP · Last edited Mar 13, 18 by Gogo
Votes:
+1,148
Level 10
LEVEL 10
2 Years
Donator
Congressman
Verified Member
we already have realistic soccer in addersfield, not to mention players who make teams and play basketball pluginless. I find this suggestion not needed
Michael T. Ultimate - Permanent Congressman
Chief Executive Officer of Ultimate Industries
Former Secretary of Urban Housing and Development for the State of Viridis

75Hj4f2.jpg
Posted Mar 13, 18 · Last edited Mar 13, 18 by feistyfly
Votes:
+134
Level 3
LEVEL 3
1 Year
Verified Member
wrote:
we already have realistic soccer in addersfield, not to mention players who make teams and play basketball pluginless. I find this suggestion not needed
I agree but the football aspect would need a plugin, and the basketball's only downfall is how far you can shoot.
Chief Financial Officer of Emerald Corporations
-Jschmitty0429
Posted Mar 13, 18
Votes:
+26
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Donator
Verified Member
I haven't seen the soccer in addersfield but I'm sure it's not as good as this. Also playing basketball pluginless? yikes
Posted Mar 13, 18 · OP
Votes:
+134
Level 3
LEVEL 3
1 Year
Verified Member
wrote:
I haven't seen the soccer in addersfield but I'm sure it's not as good as this. Also playing basketball pluginless? yikes
It's good if you find out how to play
Chief Financial Officer of Emerald Corporations
-Jschmitty0429
Posted Mar 13, 18
Top Posters
6465 Posts
6009 Posts
5809 Posts
5314 Posts
5190 Posts
NoticeNotices