play.vindexcraft.net
Main Forum

[V.W.M] Interview with Secretary of State Candidate Seylum_Britannia / OhSoFrosty Cafe Review

8 replies
Votes:
+196
Level 3
LEVEL 3
Banned users
March 27th,

Welcome back to:

B8vPJCX.png

In Official Partnership With

7UilEwJ.png
Tuupac.png
Interview with Seylum_Britannia for Secretary of State!

Hello people, this is head writer Tupac Amaru Shakur.
Today we have the long anticipated interview of candidate Seylum_Britannia for Secretary of State! The interview was done by CEO Everette K. Ross (GuestThompson).
Let's cut this short, without further ado, let's begin the interview!

DISCLAIMER: V.W.M is not affiliated with any political candidate nor any political party or regime. We are only interviewing candidates for informational purposes.
Enjoy.

Guest_Thompson.png
Hello Seylum_Britannia! Welcome to V.W.M. Tell us a bit about yourself!
Seylum_Britannia.png
Hello. I'm Seylum Britannia, the current governor of San Amaro, as well as a candidate for Secretary of State.

Guest_Thompson.png
Ok, What are your plans if you get picked for Secretary of State.
Seylum_Britannia.png
If I get picked for Secretary of State, my main duty will be to ensure proper governance of the two states rather than act as the two governor of the two states, as well as ensuring proper communication is being set up between all of the states, agencies, or departments that fall under the Department of State. There is many more things, which can all be found on my application and candidacy announcement.

Guest_Thompson.png
Why do you want to get Secretary of State?
Seylum_Britannia.png
Simple: I believe that the Department of State requires experienced leadership, as well as a capable and productive leadership. I believe that change can occur within the Department of State.

Guest_Thompson.png
Will you miss your Governor job? Yes or no, and why?
Seylum_Britannia.png
That's a hard to answer question; I very much so enjoy working with my San Amaro administration and all the residents and tourists that come to San Amaro. However, I believe if I get selected as Secretary of State, I can make a bigger and positive change within both our government and society.

Guest_Thompson.png
Alright. Last question: What will you do if you aren't chosen for Secretary of State?
Seylum_Britannia.png
I will resume my agenda as the San Amaro Governor, and learn to cooperate with the Secretary of State, as long as they understand what they are doing and are capable of doing so.

Guest_Thompson.png
Ok! Thank you for your interview Mr. Britannia! This has been Reporter Everette K. Ross.
Signing out.
Guest_Thompson.png
VWM Review: The OhSoFrosty Cafe!

On Monday, CEO Everette K. Ross (GuestThompson) decided to help out the local community and give the restaurant "OhSoFrosty Cafe" a hearty review! The owner, FrosttBoy was happy to have me (Everette K. Ross aka GuestThompson), and he was an astounding cafe owner too.

I (Everette K. Ross aka GuestThompson) ordered a pumpkin pie, a mocha, and 5 waters. The pumpkin pie was warm, crisp, and the perfect amount of sweetness and bitterness. The mocha was nice, and you could actually taste the chocolate, unlike other mochas. The waters... they were just waters of course!

I was able to organize a government luncheon at the restaurant, and help them out, as their food was amazing! I would recommend the restaurant to anyone. It is at the mall in the first section by the third floor. I will return again!

Pictures:

2018-04-02_16.17.07.png
Owner FrosttBoy outside of the front of the OhSoFrosty Cafe

2018-04-02_16.16.27.png
Owner FrosttBoy ready to take your order!

2018-04-02_17.06.15.png
Left to Right: At the government luncheon, VIA Agent Elanham enjoying his pumpkin pie and espresso, Secret Service Leader Bulldog351, and Congressman Boogie_
Well! That's it for this broadcast, this has been:

V.W.M!
"Your Latest Vindex Gossip."
Every Wednesday now!

Next: [V.W.M.] Interview with current Vice-President Calvin C. Herb and his plans!
(Actually this time, and this is the last interview for a while.)

Written by GuestThompson and edited by Tuupac
Some say the Government will watch me, but they can't stop me I'm droppin' evil with the people as my posse!
Posted Apr 4, 18 · OP · Last edited Apr 4, 18 by [BANNED] Tuupac x
List
Undo
Votes:
+2,268
Level 10
LEVEL 10
1 Year
Donator
Verified Member
Great post man, 10/10 xD I had so many mistakes on the original draft
56sq7Ow.pngsuT3bC6.png
Posted Apr 4, 18
Votes:
+789
Level 7
LEVEL 7
Online on Site
2 Years
Donator
Navy Captain
Verified Member
[
B8vPJCX.png
GuestFring , what do you think I'm going to say :lol:
5b89b7b61c76478c1ac026836e769ac8.pngkdkEqgD.png

Posted Apr 4, 18 · Last edited Apr 4, 18 by Disneyfan
Informativ...
List
Undo
Votes:
+560
Level 5
LEVEL 5
Donator
SWAT
Verified Member
Best article evr.

Keep the great work up!
7A95B293278876D374494170199981912.gif
5wJJrTj.jpg
Posted Apr 4, 18
List
Undo
Votes:
+354
Level 4
LEVEL 4
3 Years
Donator
Verified Member
Great post.
eUgaNV9.png
Posted Apr 4, 18
List
Undo
Votes:
+147
Level 3
LEVEL 3
3 Years
Verified Member
:thumb: :thumb:
Vindex OG since 2014
SantaClawz69
Vindex Congressman
Posted Apr 4, 18
List
Undo
Votes:
+2,268
Level 10
LEVEL 10
1 Year
Donator
Verified Member
bump
56sq7Ow.pngsuT3bC6.png
Posted Apr 5, 18
Votes:
+1,283
Level 10
LEVEL 10
2 Years
Donator
Verified Member
Still, not a SINGLE candidate has mentioned the REAL duties of the Secretary of State which are foreign affairs and country-wide observation. Once again, in older times when "Secretary Of State" was created, "State" meant country as in a nation's "Area" or "region", the job really has nothing to do with the literal STATES or rather "Provinces" inside said nation.
Business, Luxury and Knowledge describe me best.

Third and former Governor of the state of Viridis.
Former Permanent Congressman
First and former Head of Commerce for the State of San Amaro.
First and former Head of Commerce for the State of Viridis.
Well-known businessman, large amount of Ex-Military and special police force training.

Co-Founder of Twiist Corp.
Co-Founder of Dano Corp.
Retired veteran of the VPD.

3 year+ player, I've pretty much seen it all in VC.

"There once was a time where Shakespeare ate his apple under an oak tree. The End."
-GuinnessGeneral, VC

SNw4dVV.jpg
ytjt6Im.png
xoCeXc5.png
UahRJ2d.png
Posted Apr 5, 18
List
Undo
Votes:
+354
Level 4
LEVEL 4
3 Years
Donator
Verified Member
Still, not a SINGLE candidate has mentioned the REAL duties of the Secretary of State which are foreign affairs and country-wide observation. Once again, in older times when "Secretary Of State" was created, "State" meant country as in a nation's "Area" or "region", the job really has nothing to do with the literal STATES or rather "Provinces" inside said nation.
Actually, twas I who mentioned that
eUgaNV9.png
Posted Apr 5, 18
Informativ...
List
Undo
Top Posters
6465 Posts
6009 Posts
5809 Posts
5314 Posts
5190 Posts