play.vindexcraft.net
Main Forum
Page
of 2

All Leo, Fire, Ems Please Read - Vindex Nation Emergency Services Cad / Mdt rollout

10 replies
Votes:
+181
Level 3
LEVEL 3
2 Years
Donator
Police
Verified Member
If you are not an emergency service personnel in game, please do not register. Failure to comply will result in disciplinary refferal.
ALL FIRE, EMS and LAW ENFORCEMENT DEPARTMENTS
PLEASE COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING MANDATORY FORM
CAD USE BEGINS MONDAY!!!! CAD IS REQUIRED FOR PATROL!!!!
https://goo.gl/forms/l8N12l5R8apEKKm93
THANK YOU FOR YOUR PROMPT ATTENTION TO THIS
jKs9zfl.png
NsxvYSL.png
Posted Apr 14, 18 · OP
List
Undo
Votes:
+181
Level 3
LEVEL 3
2 Years
Donator
Police
Verified Member
Bump
jKs9zfl.png
NsxvYSL.png
Posted Apr 14, 18 · OP
Votes:
+4,706
Level 10
LEVEL 10
Former Moderator
3 Years
Donator
Verified Member
I enjoy being a B*&#$ so I just want to bring up the point that technically the VFD does not have to follow these complex police regulations S%#@ you guys are trying to do right here. Unless y'all brainwashed the VFD leaders already.
- Ryanbrock (Ryan O'Leary)
Prime Minister of Wilden
iBn6MGR.png
"If you think you can do a thing or think you can't do a thing, you're right." - Henry Ford
"Be original, don't steal, but if you do steal, steal from the best." - Woody Allen
"The only source of knowledge is experience." Albert Einstein

https://discord.gg/4RSnUBR

Posted Apr 14, 18 · Last edited Apr 14, 18 by Ryanbrock
Votes:
+1,342
Level 10
LEVEL 10
2 Years
Donator
Verified Member
wrote:
I enjoy being a B*&#$ so I just want to bring up the point that technically the VFD does not have to follow these complex police regulations S%#@ you guys are trying to do right here. Unless y'all brainwashed the VFD leaders already.
All this is asking us is what bridge we are in and whats our callsign, I'm not going to punish anyone if they don't do this id just rather they do. The only thing I force my firefighters to do with 911broadcast is to know our codes and how to report fires. Anything after that they can do on their own time and for their own experience if they want.
A Free Person

~First FlyingBurger
-Always hidden in plain sight
"Throw me to the wolves and I'll come
back leading the pack."

giphy.gif

Posted Apr 14, 18 · Last edited Apr 14, 18 by FlyingBurg...
Agree
List
Undo
Votes:
+1,008
Level 10
LEVEL 10
2 Years
EMT
Verified Member
wrote:
The VFD leaders have been brainwashed.
Be well,

Twinreba2, Deli Owner

Posted Apr 14, 18
Agree
List
Undo
Votes:
+4,706
Level 10
LEVEL 10
Former Moderator
3 Years
Donator
Verified Member
wrote:
All this is asking us is what bridge we are in and whats our callsign, I'm not going to punish anyone if they don't do this id just rather they do. The only thing I force my firefighters to do with 911broadcast is to know our codes and how to report fires. Anything after that they can do on their own time and for their own experience if they want.
Don't you already do that now? I'm just saying it's seems so unnecessary
- Ryanbrock (Ryan O'Leary)
Prime Minister of Wilden
iBn6MGR.png
"If you think you can do a thing or think you can't do a thing, you're right." - Henry Ford
"Be original, don't steal, but if you do steal, steal from the best." - Woody Allen
"The only source of knowledge is experience." Albert Einstein

https://discord.gg/4RSnUBR

Posted Apr 14, 18
Votes:
+1,342
Level 10
LEVEL 10
2 Years
Donator
Verified Member
wrote:
wrote:
Don't you already do that now? I'm just saying it's seems so unnecessary
Ya I do, do that now, meaning I don't need to make them do all this CAD stuff. I just teach them what they need to know, this is just something to help out CAD, and I'm not going to punish if they don't.
A Free Person

~First FlyingBurger
-Always hidden in plain sight
"Throw me to the wolves and I'll come
back leading the pack."

giphy.gif

Posted Apr 14, 18
Agree
List
Undo
Votes:
+181
Level 3
LEVEL 3
2 Years
Donator
Police
Verified Member
VFD won’t get in trouble for not using it, but VPD will, it’s just a general announcement
jKs9zfl.png
NsxvYSL.png
Posted Apr 14, 18 · OP
Votes:
+291
Level 4
LEVEL 4
Discord Moderator
1 Year
Donator
EMT
Verified Member
wrote:
wrote:
I enjoy being a bitch so I just want to bring up the point that technically the VFD does not have to follow these complex police regulations shit you guys are trying to do right here. Unless y'all brainwashed the VFD leaders already.
How do brainwashed people know they're brainwashed?

She's not brainwashed guys, WE MUST GET HER!
Chief Kyle Chopsticks

E.M.S. Chief, Surgeon, and SWAT
Former E.M.S. Trainer, firefighter, prison guard, bank guard, and doctor
Dragon supporting the EMT's :p (Join the EMS today!)
51apsj.png
Ummmmm...
xf92lg.png
Posted Apr 14, 18
Votes:
+1,008
Level 10
LEVEL 10
2 Years
EMT
Verified Member
wrote:
wrote:
wrote:
I enjoy being a bitch so I just want to bring up the point that technically the VFD does not have to follow these complex police regulations shit you guys are trying to do right here. Unless y'all brainwashed the VFD leaders already.
How do brainwashed people know they're brainwashed?

She's not brainwashed guys, WE MUST GET HER!
Oh no, they found out!

Hide the antidote!
Also, could you possibly have a more embarrassing screenshot in your signature?
Be well,

Twinreba2, Deli Owner

Posted Apr 14, 18 · Last edited Apr 14, 18 by twinreba2
List
Undo
Page
of 2
Top Posters
6465 Posts
6091 Posts
5854 Posts
5314 Posts