+592
Level 5
LEVEL 5
1 Year
Donator
Judge
Verified Member
IGN: aSupreme
Issue: Need compensation, can't transfer moneys.
What are you requesting to be done?: I would like to be compensated in viridis since I can't transfer my bank note.
I took my money from the house I sold in sanamaro then went to lobby cause I was thinking oh I'll go get the 5k from lobby that I have then it wouldn't let me put both in and then I transferred the 5k but not the 176k and now I can't even go into the mailman so yeah.
Permanent congressman representing the unrepresented.
Posted Apr 15, 18 · OP
List
Undo
dragon_12dk a
dragon_12dk @ VindexCraft
Votes:
+12,940
Level 10
LEVEL 10
Owner
Founder
Admin
5 Years
Donator
Former President
Verified Member
Video unavailable, could you try to give me more detail as to what happened? not sure that I understand.
Posted Apr 15, 18
List
Undo
Votes:
+592
Level 5
LEVEL 5
1 Year
Donator
Judge
Verified Member
Video should be working now. Essentially, here's what happened. I sold my home on SanAmaro then I took the money from it, made it into a bank note and placed it into the mailman. I was thinking, well I'm already doing this so I might add the 5k I have on the lobby. I tried placing both in, but it didn't work and then I ended up only being able to transfer the 5k. I assume bank notes are banned from being entered into the mailman via lobby or something like that. Since I can't even really move the bank note around, it'd be nice if I could be directly given the 176k on Viridis.
Posted Apr 16, 18 · OP
List
Undo
dragon_12dk a
Votes:
+12,940
Level 10
LEVEL 10
Owner
Founder
Admin
5 Years
Donator
Former President
Verified Member
But how did you take the paper bill out of the designated atm / mail area? the reason the invisible wall is there, is to stop exploited money from the outside from entering the mailman or atm.
Posted Apr 25, 18
Votes:
+592
Level 5
LEVEL 5
1 Year
Donator
Judge
Verified Member
But how did you take the paper bill out of the designated atm / mail area? the reason the invisible wall is there, is to stop exploited money from the outside from entering the mailman or atm.
What happened with me was I think I took it out of it and it couldn't go back in so I guess it's a one-way wall or something like that
Posted Apr 25, 18 · OP
dragon_12dk a
Votes:
+12,940
Level 10
LEVEL 10
Owner
Founder
Admin
5 Years
Donator
Former President
Verified Member
Lost money has been compensated to your lobby account. And the issue of removing paper bills from the designated area should be patched.
Posted Apr 25, 18
Top Posters
6465 Posts
6091 Posts
5854 Posts
5314 Posts
5201 Posts
NoticeNotices