Zilst for Godfather

4 replies
Votes:
+60
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Verified Member
Hello Vindex Players,

I am running for Godfather and I have much reasoning as to why I should be elected for this position. If you don't already know, Godfather is the leader of the mobsters and with that, they have power over them. I intend on using this power to better all of Vindexcraft, especially the mobsters dedicating their time and efforts to the Mafia.

I have already run the Mafia once to much success, quickly making it the most popular job with over 20 mobsters online at times, and this was before Godfather was even a real position, imagine what I can accomplish with such a role. I could fix many problems, here are a few:

* Murder of Innocents - MoI for short is the act of killing innocent individuals for no other reason than the thrill. An example of this would be a Mobster killing an EMT when they host no threat to them. The act wastes bullets, the mobster's time, and the innocent individual's time along with worsening their mood. This is one of the things I will do remove to improve crime for EMTs, Military, Medical personnel, Government positions, and such. These innocent individuals should not have to suffer from crime in which they are not involved in whatsoever.

* Inorganization in the Mafia - As of now, the Mafia is very unorganized. When elected Godfather, I intend on vastly improving this. I will do that by implementing a hierarchy system among the Mafia, with varying quantities of power to each level of the Hierarchy. So if you are running for Godfather and do not get the position, worry not as you will still have a chance at a leadership position if I am elected instead. I will also create a well-made discord for the Mafia with roles and chatrooms for varying purposes. Once this organization is implemented, I hope it will add a layer of leadership to the mafia, improve communication, and improve the reputation of the Mafia.

* Lack of regulation in the Mafia - Currently, the Mafia has almost no rules. There's nothing against people robbing and not splitting with their partners, nothing against RDM, nothing against Murder of Innocents, and nothing against causing others trouble. With Godfather, I intend on adding a group of individuals that will enforce regulation among the Mobsters so that hopefully, the regulations I put into place are regulated for the Mafia's greater good.

* Bad Mobsters - Put simply, there are mobsters that do very bad things. They mass RDM, kill other mobsters, don't split robbery income with the others, and I intend on firing them. It's a rather simply thing to do, but will incredibly improve the Mafia.

Now, to the individuals who believe I am not a fit Godfather because of my recent inactivity. I fully understand where you're coming from, but I do not agree with this point. I don't think my previous lack of activity will effect my future activity, I have more than enough time to dedicate to the Mafia. Having Godfather adds a new flare to Vindexcraft, because of this, I am unlikely to become inactive as I will have a huge assortment of things I can do, considering I am Godfather. Fact of the matter is, I have previously gone inactive because I grew bored with crime, but being Godfather adds a new element to it, completely nullifying the boredom that once made me inactive.

If you have any concerns about my campaign or wish to bring up a problem in the Mafia in hopes of me fixing it, please reply to this post with your question, comment, or concern.
Posted Dec 29, 18 · OP
List
Undo
Votes:
+300
Level 4
LEVEL 4
3 Years
Donator
Verified Member
Im sorry but isnt it late too run and also how many hours do you get on a day
QueenMary with Zephyr261 Me and Buttertwins
wEOteDx.png
Posted Dec 29, 18
Votes:
+60
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Verified Member
11 and a half on weekdays (I stay up very late) and about the whole day on weekends. That's how much time I have available.
Posted Dec 29, 18 · OP
Votes:
+300
Level 4
LEVEL 4
3 Years
Donator
Verified Member
wrote:
11 and a half on weekdays (I stay up very late) and about the whole day on weekends. That's how much time I have available.
User I havent seen you on
wEOteDx.png
Posted Dec 29, 18
Dislike
List
Undo
Votes:
+300
Level 4
LEVEL 4
3 Years
Donator
Verified Member
Why dislike me im just asking his user cause I dont know it so I dont know if hes active
wEOteDx.png
Posted Dec 29, 18
Top Posters
6704 Posts
6464 Posts
6147 Posts
5366 Posts
5344 Posts
NoticeNotices