Votes:
+695
Level 6
LEVEL 6
Discord Moderator
3 Years
Admiral of the Navy
Verified Member
The deciding of HMX Colonel was actually my job, not his, so I am technically at fault there, however I've been announcing the selection process was in it's final stages for the last few days, and I ended up picking ExtremeOrphan. We've also had more people apply recently for that position. Also, the selection of the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff is the President's job, I believe. There's also not really a reason for you to be added to the military installations, except adding more to your "/as me" file. Mitch (5creen) was a dedicated and hardworking cabinet member, who overall, may have been a little blunt, but he was still an incredibly nice guy.
Posted Jan 4, 19 · Last edited Jan 4, 19 by KarateRD
Agree
Disagree
List
Undo
Votes:
+101
Level 3
LEVEL 3
3 Years
Donator
Admiral of the Navy
Verified Member
The fact that you could see that karate was working on a replacement for a HMX Col. makes this even worse.
eNlzmU.pngqB6odq.png1OSJT1.pngDvTNHV.pngFPIAbxN.png
Posted Jan 5, 19
Agree
List
Undo
Votes:
+2,212
Level 10
LEVEL 10
Former Moderator
4 Years
Donator
Verified Member
I'm welcoming 5creen into my government with open arms, whether you like it or not.
A strong and resillient leader like him deserves more, especially when he has such a wealth of knowledge.
King of Wilden

6vKH1Sw.png
Posted Jan 5, 19
Votes:
+2,212
Level 10
LEVEL 10
Former Moderator
4 Years
Donator
Verified Member
Although Mitch can be a hardworking and witty person, my experiences with him have also proven that he is quite pretentious and nitpicky. Thea and I have been disrespected by Mitch repeatedly for a long time, even after our departure from the navy. We wanted to personally thank you for taking action against him, even if the public may not agree.
Sometimes you need to get over it. Being nitpicky with the way things are organised is actually a good sign of commitment and acuracy with precision to ensure things are organised properly. TomCubed is nitpicky too, and look at how well his DoT turned out...
King of Wilden

6vKH1Sw.png
Posted Jan 5, 19
Votes:
+849
Level 8
LEVEL 8
1 Year
Donator
EMS Trainer
Verified Member
I don't feel so good...
E.M.S. Trainer Alex D. Wagner
We need more VFD members like you, join the EMS today!

Lieutenant Max A. Wagner
Proud sailor in the Navy (Join the Navy today!)
Posted Jan 5, 19
Votes:
+205
Level 3
LEVEL 3
2 Years
Donator
DrillSergeant
Verified Member
Can we all get an F in the chat for mitch, Anyways apart from the F's there is something you claim I do not seem to understand, you claim that mitch has been "Destructive to the safety of vindex nation". Although i have not been under the DOD in a few months, I just wish to ask, how has mitch destructive to vindex's safety? In my time as i was with wilden I saw him trying to strengthen ties more than hurt them, If you have a reason and evidence please provide it, if it is classified It is understandable and i wont ask anymore.
Posted Jan 5, 19 · Last edited Jan 5, 19 by jmills321
Votes:
+601
Level 6
LEVEL 6
Discord Moderator
2 Years
Donator
General3
Verified Member
I am ready to accept a bunch of dislikes and disagreements, but this needs to be taken in note, so please hear me out.
I have been working with former Secretary Riley for a while and I can tell that this action was absolutely necessary. He has done actions contrary to both the department regulations and the basic moral decency. During my time as Secretary of Defense I was constantly disrespected by admiral Riley, even though I was his superior. He disobeyed MY orders. He targetted two unnamed admirals. And when I took action, my disciplinary punishments towards him were nullified and overruled by the then President. All the acts he has committed would NOT BE tolerated if committed by ANY sailor/soldier in the Department of Defense. And this has not happened to me only, I know a few ex-military officials who were also targetted by the former Secretary, which sadly led to them resigning from the Department of Defense. It may seem to the public that the former Secretary is doing a good job, yes. But to truly understand what's going on, you need to penetrate behind the curtains.

2018-07-31-7.png
evid1.jpg
evid2.jpg
fullevidence3.png

This is my last statement, and I am not going to reply here any further. Feel free to quote me, offend me or whatever below. You won't get a response either way.
rsz-300px-us-o9-insigniasvg.png

LTG TIMOTHY SNAKE
Surgeon General of the Army
Posted Jan 5, 19
Agree
Informativ...
Dislike
List
Undo
Votes:
+8,816
Level 10
LEVEL 10
Player of the Month
3 Years
Donator
EMS Chief
Verified Member
About time.
-Former Bankguard (Served Two Months)
-Former Doctor (Served One Month)
-Former Representative & Permanent Congressman (Served Nine Months)
-Former Surgeon & VHD Trainer (Served Two Months)
-Former EMS Chief (Served Three Months (As Chief), Eight Months as EMS.)
-Former Sergeant in the VPD (Served for one month.)
-Former Jr. Agent in the Secret Service (Served for two weeks.)
-Current Station Officer in the VFD for the Downtown Alpha Fire Station (since 2/24/2019.)
-Current member of the Executive Ethics Committee (since the fourth day of January, 2019.)
-Current Chief of Staff to the Vice-President & Adviser to the Vice-President (since 2/25/2019.)
-Current Holder of the Fourth (Known) Highest Killstreak on Vindexcraft Within Viridis (44 kills.)
Posted Jan 5, 19
Agree
Disagree
List
Undo
Votes:
+1,417
Level 10
LEVEL 10
Forum Moderator
2 Years
Donator
Secretary of HHS
Verified Member
wrote:
Although Mitch can be a hardworking and witty person, my experiences with him have also proven that he is quite pretentious and nitpicky. Thea and I have been disrespected by Mitch repeatedly for a long time, even after our departure from the navy. We wanted to personally thank you for taking action against him, even if the public may not agree.
I mean the problem with this is you hold this information till something happens to him. I am totally for reporting cabinet members for correct reasons and getting to the bottom of bad behavior, but it seems like you purposely hold this information on him till the day he gets fired. That I do not like.
You are wrong. Mitch's bullying towards Thea and I has been a problem that we've attempted to fight for a long time. This has been an ongoing issue even after former Secretary of Defense rattlesnakee cared enough for our concerns to take action against him (at the time Thea and I were both in the navy). Of course, Mitch was never fired and rattlesnakee was forced to quit his position.
oDyfuUR.png

"Mhadmuppet- See, this "new mod" is probably one of the dumbest mods, Moekaa quits and they want "diversity" as Wolfiez is good, this woman should be kicked in the kneecaps..."
- Argues, 1/3/19
Posted Jan 5, 19 · Last edited Jan 5, 19 by mhadmhuppe...
Agree
List
Undo
Votes:
+1,417
Level 10
LEVEL 10
Forum Moderator
2 Years
Donator
Secretary of HHS
Verified Member
wrote:
Sometimes you need to get over it. Being nitpicky with the way things are organised is actually a good sign of commitment and acuracy with precision to ensure things are organised properly. TomCubed is nitpicky too, and look at how well his DoT turned out...
I agree; nitpicky can be a trait of excellence, but what I mean is how Mitch will persistently complain and be petty until every last detail is changed to his liking. I would support my claim with screenshots, but I recently was gifted a new computer and I didn't want to bring over anything from my old one to prevent the possibilities of viruses. Anyway, you can look at rattlesnake's evidence for some context.
oDyfuUR.png

"Mhadmuppet- See, this "new mod" is probably one of the dumbest mods, Moekaa quits and they want "diversity" as Wolfiez is good, this woman should be kicked in the kneecaps..."
- Argues, 1/3/19
Posted Jan 5, 19
Dislike
List
Undo
Page
of 2
Top Posters
6795 Posts
6464 Posts
6155 Posts
5383 Posts