Votes:
+2,176
Level 10
LEVEL 10
Former Moderator
4 Years
Donator
Verified Member
Recently, Wilden has copped a lashing from the Vindex Nation Communist Regime. As innocent as Wilden is, we were dragged into this by Kinkman himself even though I did not want to get involved in the drama that Vindex was caught in. Due to his own fault, many of his people decided to emigrate to Wilden so they can live a better life without being dictated by a leader that sits on a mountain full of ego.

After Kinkman fired his Secretary of Defense, 5creen then decided to emigrate to Wilden as well where I offered him a new job as the Minister of Defence in which Kinkman thought it was a good idea to threaten me by cutting diplomatic relations because I hired a skilled a highly organised Minister of Defence after he fired him. Because we did this, Kinkman pulled the traitor card on 5creen (even though he fired him), cut diplomatic relations with Wilden, and ultimately closed his borders and expelled any travellers or Wilden Citizens from entering Vindex Nation.
Kinkman then forced his people who had homes or privileges in Wilden to give it up or he would take away their rights. Some people chose to stay with Wilden, others decided to stay with the Vindex Nation Communist regime run by an irresponsible and incompetent dictator.

This then leads to the point where Zebrin_Brittania (Seylum's alt) as Prime Minister, decided to turn his back on Wilden and use his title to falsely "surrender the Wilden military to Vindex Nation", even though he never had the authority to do that. He did this, because Kinkman gave him a choice - betray Wilden on his alt and become Vice President on his main (effectively to have more power in a larger, communist nation) or stay with Wilden on his alt and be fired on his main account. Of course, Seylum being the power-hungry disgrace he is, chose to become Vice President.
We've learned a lesson from people like Seylum, and this certainly won't happen again. Thankfully, a new Prime Minister had replaced him who has done more work than any other PM in his first few days. This Prime Minister has been crafted to absolute perfection through parliamentary experience and unquestionable loyalty. A Prime Minister that I have been saving for a time like this, one that I can practically call a secret weapon.

Since Kinkman is too scared to talk with me directly, he instead orders his pawns to message me. He practically asks me for a deal on his terms, which he knows I will not agree to.
You can firstly start by giving me a written apology, then we can talk about our relations. Other than that I have no interest in our relationship with Vindex Nation, nor will I negotiate with communists. I also refuse to talk to the Vice President. I want no business with him after what he did to Wilden because I do not suck up to people who lie or stab people in the back just so they can get their grip on power for personal gain.

As for the current citizens of Vindex Nation, here is my one paragraph pitch;
Why do you want to be an object to a communist dictator? Why do you want to live in a country that restricts your rights? Kinkman will take away your freedom of speech and probably execute you for disagreeing with him, he also closed your borders so you can't travel, and he will force his opinions on you so that you can't disagree with them. I'm not afraid to admit that Wilden is a semi-absolute monarchy yet we have more freedom in our country than Vindex Nation does. If you live in Vindex or work for Kinkman's failing and corrupt government, you are effectively a personal belonging of Kinkman himself. He is a man of no heart.
Don't be a slave to greed.

Wilden will always prosper, and its government will ALWAYS function. No matter the circumstance, there is always a continuity. No person will stand in the way by trying to take away our values. I always see what happens, and I can run this government remotely without even being in the game. I am proud of what Wilden continues to accomplish, and I am proud of the hard work that loyal people have done to help shape the future.
I will not allow Wilden to be bullied. We are always ready to fight, defend, and repel the enemy whenever we need to.

I've built this nation from the bottom up, and I've survived everything from betrayals to war and conflict. Wilden learns from its mistakes, and I have never been more prepared. I uphold my democratic values, just like the rest of Wilden does.

For those of you that want a change, you can apply for Wilden Citizenship here: https://goo.gl/forms/BTgkFKokbMZt4BH63
Kinkman will try to threaten you, call you a "traitor", or take away your rights if you apply, but my best advice is that you remain strong and resilient. Just ignore him and show him that he does not own you.

Join the official Wilden discord here: https://discord.gg/dgABDbP

You can dislike the tread, you can insult and belittle us... but you can't take away our values.
King of Wilden

6vKH1Sw.png
Posted Jan 7, 19 · OP · Last edited Jan 7, 19 by MrDotcom
Disagree
Informativ...
Agree
List
Undo
Votes:
+284
Level 4
LEVEL 4
1 Year
Verified Member
Wtf are you talking about

My only problem with Tom besides his tie fetish is that he doesn’t live up to the hype. Everyone’s all like “oh, Tom’s a communist dictator”, but all he does is the purging. Any old autocrat off the street can do that. Until we abolish private property and ban the word famine, I refuse to approve of Tom
https://i.gyazo.com/2004be2da710390ffd4fbf5247939f9a.png
Posted Jan 7, 19
Informativ...
List
Undo
Votes:
+716
Level 7
LEVEL 7
3 Years
Verified Member
Also, a forum mod (or admin maybe?) started deleting all posts that include information against Kirkman with no explanation. Hopefully, yours will stay up.
rC51ExU.png
Constant N. Hunter
Current Protester Against the Corruption of the Kirkman Administration
Former Vice President of Vindex Nation, Mayor, Congressman, General and Secretary of Defense
Posted Jan 7, 19
Agree
Informativ...
List
Undo
Votes:
+638
Level 6
LEVEL 6
Forum Moderator
2 Years
Donator
President
Verified Member
If I’m Kinkman, you’re MrDotPedophile.
7eeo7cG.png

Posted Jan 7, 19
Disagree
Informativ...
Dislike
List
Undo
Votes:
+2,176
Level 10
LEVEL 10
Former Moderator
4 Years
Donator
Verified Member
If I’m Kinkman, you’re MrDotPedophile.
Breaking the rules as a mod I see.
Also that name is weak, lmfao. But you do you kinky kinkman
King of Wilden

6vKH1Sw.png
Posted Jan 7, 19 · OP · Last edited Jan 7, 19 by MrDotcom
Agree
Disagree
List
Undo
Votes:
+638
Level 6
LEVEL 6
Forum Moderator
2 Years
Donator
President
Verified Member
wrote:
Recently, Wilden has copped a lashing from the Vindex Nation Communist Regime. As innocent as Wilden is, we were dragged into this by Kinkman himself even though I did not want to get involved in the drama that Vindex was caught in. Due to his own fault, many of his people decided to emigrate to Wilden so they can live a better life without being dictated by a leader that sits on a mountain full of ego.

After Kinkman fired his Secretary of Defense, 5creen then decided to emigrate to Wilden as well where I offered him a new job as the Minister of Defence in which Kinkman thought it was a good idea to threaten me by cutting diplomatic relations because I hired a skilled a highly organised Minister of Defence after he fired him. Because we did this, Kinkman pulled the traitor card on 5creen (even though he fired him), cut diplomatic relations with Wilden, and ultimately closed his borders and expelled any travellers or Wilden Citizens from entering Vindex Nation.
Kinkman then forced his people who had homes or privileges in Wilden to give it up or he would take away their rights. Some people chose to stay with Wilden, others decided to stay with the Vindex Nation Communist regime run by an irresponsible and incompetent dictator.

This then leads to the point where Zebrin_Brittania (Seylum's alt) as Prime Minister, decided to turn his back on Wilden and use his title to falsely "surrender the Wilden military to Vindex Nation", even though he never had the authority to do that. He did this, because Kinkman gave him a choice - betray Wilden on his alt and become Vice President on his main (effectively to have more power in a larger, communist nation) or stay with Wilden on his alt and be fired on his main account. Of course, Seylum being the power-hungry disgrace he is, chose to become Vice President.
We've learned a lesson from people like Seylum, and this certainly won't happen again. Thankfully, a new Prime Minister had replaced him who has done more work than any other PM in his first few days. This Prime Minister has been crafted to absolute perfection through parliamentary experience and unquestionable loyalty. A Prime Minister that I have been saving for a time like this, one that I can practically call a secret weapon.

Since Kinkman is too scared to talk with me directly, he instead orders his pawns to message me. He practically asks me for a deal on his terms, which he knows I will not agree to.
You can firstly start by giving me a written apology, then we can talk about our relations. Other than that I have no interest in our relationship with Vindex Nation, nor will I negotiate with communists. I also refuse to talk to the Vice President. I want no business with him after what he did to Wilden because I do not suck up to people who lie or stab people in the back just so they can get their grip on power for personal gain.

As for the current citizens of Vindex Nation, here is my one paragraph pitch;
Why do you want to be an object to a communist dictator? Why do you want to live in a country that restricts your rights? Kinkman will take away your freedom of speech and probably execute you for disagreeing with him, he also closed your borders so you can't travel, and he will force his opinions on you so that you can't disagree with them. I'm not afraid to admit that Wilden is a semi-absolute monarchy yet we have more freedom in our country than Vindex Nation does. If you live in Vindex or work for Kinkman's failing and corrupt government, you are effectively a personal belonging of Kinkman himself. He is a man of no heart.
Don't be a slave to greed.

Wilden will always prosper, and its government will ALWAYS function. No matter the circumstance, there is always a continuity. No person will stand in the way by trying to take away our values. I always see what happens, and I can run this government remotely without even being in the game. I am proud of what Wilden continues to accomplish, and I am proud of the hard work that loyal people have done to help shape the future.
I will not allow Wilden to be bullied. We are always ready to fight, defend, and repel the enemy whenever we need to.

I've built this nation from the bottom up, and I've survived everything from betrayals to war and conflict. Wilden learns from its mistakes, and I have never been more prepared. I uphold my democratic values, just like the rest of Wilden does.

For those of you that want a change, you can apply for Wilden Citizenship here: https://goo.gl/forms/BTgkFKokbMZt4BH63
Kinkman will try to threaten you, call you a "traitor", or take away your rights if you apply, but my best advice is that you remain strong and resilient. Just ignore him and show him that he does not own you.

Join the official Wilden discord here: https://discord.gg/dgABDbP

You can dislike the tread, you can insult and belittle us... but you can't take away our values.

As I can see from this post, you are NOT up to date on this situation AT ALL.

Paragraph #2: I did not threaten to cut ties with your diplomatically. I said it would not help our relations at all if he accepts our previous Secretary of Defense as their Minister of Defense. Let's be real, us being allied with Wilden does nothing but benefit you, so I do not see why you would want to ruin this advantage for you. With that being said, I asked you not to accept him as it could lead to national security issues for us, and that is not something good for an "ally" to be doing.

Paragraph #3: I did not, and would never ask anyone to sabotage Wilden or any other foreign nation. I cannot control what your Prime Minister does. Seylum_Britannia was already designated and selected for Vice-President before any of the Wilden tensions arose.

Paragraph #4: I have not insisted on my "pawns" to contact you. I have talked with you over discord, but other than that I have made no attempts to speak to you OR have anyone else speak to you. Your Minister of Foreign Affairs CAME TO US and OUR White House advising us and suggesting what we do. If anything, you sent your own pawns to speak to us.

Paragraph #5: If you would stay updated in diplomatic affairs, and would actually stay informed on Vindex Nation, you would know that a Constitution is being drafted. With that, it will include more rights for the Citizens and assist the government in day to day operations. I have only fired two people during my term, Suurfer and 5creen. No others have been fired, and no others will be unless it is necessary and there are legitimate reasons. The reasons for both of those terminations are legitimate and you can read them on the forums.

NOTE: I do not call anyone a 'traitor" and no one is charged with treason unless they actually commit it. Going from the Vindex Department of Defense to the Wilden's Ministry of Defense is literal treason and betrayal to Vindex Nation, and you will be charged. It is treason, and it's not just because I say so. It is treason because it is.

NOTE: Vindex citizenship cannot be regained once it is lost, use it wisely.
7eeo7cG.png

Posted Jan 7, 19
Dislike
Disagree
List
Undo
Votes:
+1,468
Level 10
LEVEL 10
3 Years
Donator
Verified Member
Bruh do you know what communism is? Our economy isnt checked or regulated by the government at all, were the exact opposite. Our society is built off private property and business.
Posted Jan 7, 19 · Last edited Jan 7, 19 by LeeWill1
Agree
List
Undo
Votes:
2 Years
Donator
Down With the Government!!!!
[/img] https://imgur.com/a/JnQtuCP [/img]

Why do people hate me D:
Posted Jan 7, 19
Dislike
Agree
List
Undo
Votes:
2 Years
Donator
I joined crime knowing this will happen
[/img] https://imgur.com/a/JnQtuCP [/img]

Why do people hate me D:
Posted Jan 7, 19 · Last edited Jan 7, 19 by EthanPatri...
Dislike
List
Undo
Votes:
+1,468
Level 10
LEVEL 10
3 Years
Donator
Verified Member
The way you refer to your prime minister and don’t name them really makes me think this finely crafted secret weapon doesn’t exist.
Posted Jan 7, 19
List
Undo
Page
of 5
Top Posters
6704 Posts
6464 Posts
6147 Posts
5366 Posts
5344 Posts
NoticeNotices