play.vindexcraft.net
Main Forum
Page
of 5

If you are against Kirkman, watch this video.

49 replies
Votes:
+8,719
Level 10
LEVEL 10
Player of the Month
3 Years
Donator
EMS Chief
Verified Member

Thank you for your time.
-Former Bankguard (Served Two Months)
-Former Doctor (Served One Month)
-Former Representative & Permanent Congressman (Served Nine Months)
-Former Surgeon & VHD Trainer (Served Two Months)
-Current EMS Chief (Served Two Months & Counting (As Chief), 8 Months as EMS)
-Current Holder of the Third (Known) Highest Killstreak on Vindexcraft Within Viridis (44 kills)
Posted Jan 8, 19 · OP
Disagree
Informativ...
Dislike
List
Undo
Votes:
2 Years
Donator
Down with the government!!!
[/img] https://imgur.com/a/JnQtuCP [/img]

Why do people hate me D:
Posted Jan 8, 19
Dislike
List
Undo
Votes:
2 Years
Donator
#ReHireTheWire
[/img] https://imgur.com/a/JnQtuCP [/img]

Why do people hate me D:
Posted Jan 8, 19
Dislike
List
Undo
Votes:
+716
Level 7
LEVEL 7
3 Years
Verified Member
Not all change is bad change but when a president fires everyone he disagrees with and especially in situations were it is done to promote his friends for no legitimate reason, when there are screenshots and evidence of his corrupt actions but whenever they are posted on the forums they get deleted, when the president, like a paranoid dictator, does everything in his power to silence opposition such as ordering their detainment, arrest, and execution for simply speaking up against him you know that the change he is causing is not a good type of change.
rC51ExU.png
Constant N. Hunter
Current Protester Against the Corruption of the Kirkman Administration
Former Vice President of Vindex Nation, Mayor, Congressman, General and Secretary of Defense
Posted Jan 8, 19
Agree
Dislike
List
Undo
Votes:
+300
Level 4
LEVEL 4
3 Years
Donator
Verified Member
I joined wilden because I believe in a potential in the country and it offers more compared to vindex. I was personally messaged and threatened by the president to be fired for going on strike so i resigned and joined what I believe in. Wilden is a growing country and people realize they now have a second option not being stuck in vindex
QueenMary with Zephyr261 Me and Buttertwins
wEOteDx.png
Posted Jan 8, 19
Dislike
Disagree
List
Undo
Votes:
+186
Level 3
LEVEL 3
3 Years
Donator
Congressman
Verified Member
I joined wilden because I believe in a potential in the country and it offers more compared to vindex. I was personally messaged and threatened by the president to be fired for going on strike so i resigned and joined what I believe in. Wilden is a growing country and people realize they now have a second option not being stuck in vindex
Then again, this is called VindexCraft, and really if you went on strike in ANY army IRL you'd get fired and possibly imprisoned for insubordination. It's not smart to try and strike against the government as a soldier, or any government worker, but you do you I guess. Just don't expect a job whilst doing so...

Scott O'Sullivan

- CEO of O'Sullivan Corporation
- Congressman of Vindex Nation and Chairman of the House Ethics Committee
- General Manager of the Addersfield Eagles
- Retired Army Sergeant, INTELOP Operative and 75th Battalion Ranger
- Former VPD Detective, Police Officer, SS Agent, and SWAT Officer
Posted Jan 8, 19
Dislike
Agree
List
Undo
Votes:
+300
Level 4
LEVEL 4
3 Years
Donator
Verified Member
Then again, this is called VindexCraft, and really if you went on strike in ANY army IRL you'd get fired and possibly imprisoned for insubordination. It's not smart to try and strike against the government as a soldier, or any government worker, but you do you I guess. Just don't expect a job whilst doing so...
Oh I expected to get fired but I didnt expect for tom to personally go after me. I found a beter job and one that pays almost doubke in wilden
QueenMary with Zephyr261 Me and Buttertwins
wEOteDx.png
Posted Jan 8, 19
Informativ...
List
Undo
Votes:
+638
Level 6
LEVEL 6
Forum Moderator
2 Years
Donator
President
Verified Member
Oh I expected to get fired but I didnt expect for tom to personally go after me. I found a beter job and one that pays almost doubke in wilden

Get out of here with your false bullshit. There's one thing when you're criticising me, but it's another thing when it's false. I messaged you telling you that if you go on strike you will be fired. If you don't do your job, you're fired. That's how it is for everyone. Stop acting like a victim when you know you're not.
7eeo7cG.png

Posted Jan 8, 19
Agree
Dislike
List
Undo
Votes:
+95
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Donator
Verified Member
Not all change is bad change but when a president fires everyone he disagrees with and especially in situations were it is done to promote his friends for no legitimate reason, when there are screenshots and evidence of his corrupt actions but whenever they are posted on the forums they get deleted, when the president, like a paranoid dictator, does everything in his power to silence opposition such as ordering their detainment, arrest, and execution for simply speaking up against him you know that the change he is causing is not a good type of change.

I will say this, the President has a right to a cabinet of his choosing and may fire or hire anyone within this cabinet as he dictates. Now, you have not made the argument that the people he hired are not competent, in the contrary, they are people of highly skilled expertise and rather competent as their experience shows throughout the server. So just because Kirkman may have a good relationship with these people does not show or prove that he only hired them and fired his cabinet to have them in it (He kept some Cabinet Members).
1897768d09f01903cf14915ebeb87c80.png

jzwEm3Z.jpg
cCfbgAG.jpg
Posted Jan 8, 19
Disagree
Agree
List
Undo
Votes:
+78
Level 2
LEVEL 2