play.vindexcraft.net
Main Forum
Page
of 5

If you are against Kirkman, watch this video.

49 replies
Votes:
+2,176
Level 10
LEVEL 10
Former Moderator
4 Years
Donator
Verified Member
wrote:
wrote:
wrote:

Play god, pay the price.
i kinda find that funny since according to one of your current (or old, not sure) laws, in Wilden, the king is the only god and no other religions are allowed

🤔
Improper context.

I am a god in Wilden according to its official religion, but I don't act like a god or tamper with what people can and can't do, unlike someone...

I'm saying that it's highly hypocritical; the Wilden parliament never made that law;

You made yourself god.

You are playing god.
I basically just said that Parliament can always repeal that law. If I was to deny the repeal, then I would definitely be playing god. Plus its funny because parliament tried to repeal it several times, in which some cases you voted against it, lmao.

But sure, no problem. You do you bud.
I'm not refusing that I voted against it;

I'm still saying that its highly hypocritical of you to use that quote though

It doesnt matter that parliament can repeal the law;

You still put it into place, and you still created it without a vote.
I put it into place when the population of Wilden was two and no parliament or high court had been established. I had the right and power to set laws myself.

At the time, that law was important and had a meaning - because no other powers were available in Wilden besides myself. I was god to keep the balance and the country running with complete and total powers. Every other religion was banned so that no other power or force could stand in my way while I tried to build the foundations of the country. I started thinking the law would get repealed as the country grew but its still there to this day.

I don't have complete and total power anymore, so I'm technically not really a god anymore but the people still consider me one. I'm more just a figure to preach for Wilden's official religion in terms of being a "God". But like I said, parliament can always repeal it but they haven't.

I have concluded and denied all of your accusations with valid and highly justifiable reasons and therefore you have nothing more to say. Sit down.
King of Wilden

6vKH1Sw.png
Posted Jan 12, 19
Votes:
+278
Level 4
LEVEL 4
1 Year
Donator
Vice President
Verified Member
wrote:
wrote:
wrote:
wrote:

Play god, pay the price.
i kinda find that funny since according to one of your current (or old, not sure) laws, in Wilden, the king is the only god and no other religions are allowed

🤔
Improper context.

I am a god in Wilden according to its official religion, but I don't act like a god or tamper with what people can and can't do, unlike someone...

I'm saying that it's highly hypocritical; the Wilden parliament never made that law;

You made yourself god.

You are playing god.
I basically just said that Parliament can always repeal that law. If I was to deny the repeal, then I would definitely be playing god. Plus its funny because parliament tried to repeal it several times, in which some cases you voted against it, lmao.

I put it into place when the population of Wilden was two and no parliament or high court had been established. I had the right and power to set laws myself.

At the time, that law was important and had a meaning - because no other powers were available in Wilden besides myself. I was god to keep the balance and the country running with complete and total powers. Every other religion was banned so that no other power or force could stand in my way while I tried to build the foundations of the country. I started thinking the law would get repealed as the country grew but its still there to this day.

I don't have complete and total power anymore, so I'm technically not really a god anymore but the people still consider me one. I'm more just a figure to preach for Wilden's official religion in terms of being a "God". But like I said, parliament can always repeal it but they haven't.

I have concluded and denied all of your accusations with valid and highly justifiable reasons and therefore you have nothing more to say. Sit down.

As you yourself said;

you put it into place when Wilden was two. not really any other powers that could do that while dragon was making your tags and pasting your PMC schematics

Dragon didn't name himself a god to keep the "country running with complete and total powers, and to keep the balance" when he was making it. He simply just had anyone who was breaking the laws at the time arrested; which you are capable of, and were capable of without a doubt.
tkfcmLL.png
Vice President Seylum Britannia
BluSAtz.png
Posted Jan 12, 19 · Last edited Jan 12, 19 by Seylum_Bri...
Votes:
+2,176
Level 10
LEVEL 10
Former Moderator
4 Years
Donator
Verified Member
wrote:
wrote:
wrote:
wrote:

Play god, pay the price.

🤔
Improper context.

You made yourself god.

You are playing god.

As you yourself said;

you put it into place when Wilden was two. not really any other powers that could do that while dragon was making your tags and pasting your PMC schematics

Dragon didn't name himself a god to keep the "country running with complete and total powers, and to keep the balance" when he was making it. He simply just had anyone who was breaking the laws at the time arrested; which you are capable of, and were capable of without a doubt.
uhhh... yes, thanks for adding onto my statement.

But to clarify a couple of things, dragon pasted those schematics upon my request. I was also capable of arresting anyone, as the only power and authority in Wilden at the time, which is why I made myself a god... so that no other authority could stand in the way while wilden was being built.

Again, thanks for adding onto my statement, but you need to put a little more effort into reading what I said.
King of Wilden

6vKH1Sw.png
Posted Jan 13, 19
Votes:
+95
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Donator
Verified Member
wrote:
wrote:
wrote:
wrote:
wrote:

Play god, pay the price.

🤔
Improper context.

You made yourself god.

You are playing god.

As you yourself said;

But to clarify a couple of things, dragon pasted those schematics upon my request. I was also capable of arresting anyone, as the only power and authority in Wilden at the time, which is why I made myself a god... so that no other authority could stand in the way while wilden was being built.

Again, thanks for adding onto my statement, but you need to put a little more effort into reading what I said.

Problem: I need to make sure that I can create Wilden without internal struggles and pave a clear way
Solution: Proclaim myself a God

You know Dotcom, I feel like there were some more modest solutions to that problem ,maybe just being a dictator or proclaiming an Absolute Monarchy, I don't know If being the State Religion is the best way...

No wonder you have such a big ego, you have been and believed yourself to be a God, worshipped by the people of Vindex. Kind of a glad thing that Vindex is a secular nation.
1897768d09f01903cf14915ebeb87c80.png

jzwEm3Z.jpg
cCfbgAG.jpg
Posted Jan 13, 19 · Last edited Jan 13, 19 by JohnathanD...
List
Undo
Votes:
+2,176
Level 10
LEVEL 10
Former Moderator
4 Years
Donator
Verified Member
wrote:
wrote:
wrote:
wrote:
wrote:

Play god, pay the price.

🤔
Improper context.

You made yourself god.

You are playing god.

As you yourself said;

Problem: I need to make sure that I can create Wilden without internal struggles and pave a clear way

You know Dotcom, I feel like there were some more modest solutions to that problem ,maybe just being a dictator or proclaiming an Absolute Monarchy, I don't know If being the State Religion is the best way...

No wonder you have such a big ego, you have been and believed yourself to be a God, worshipped by the people of Vindex. Kind of a glad thing that Vindex is a secular nation.
Yes I get it, I'm a god and I brag about myself a lot.

No need to be jealous ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
King of Wilden

6vKH1Sw.png
Posted Jan 13, 19
Votes:
+95
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Donator
Verified Member
wrote:
wrote:
wrote:
wrote:
wrote:
wrote:

Play god, pay the price.

🤔
Improper context.

You made yourself god.

You are playing god.

As you yourself said;

As a follower of dragon_12dkism, I can't say I am jealous for you are a false prophet. I'm not jealous but its extremely funny just like, "you know you have had a great life if you're a god in Minecraft"
1897768d09f01903cf14915ebeb87c80.png

jzwEm3Z.jpg
cCfbgAG.jpg
Posted Jan 13, 19
Votes:
+2,176
Level 10
LEVEL 10
Former Moderator
4 Years
Donator
Verified Member
wrote:
wrote:
wrote:
wrote:
wrote:
wrote:

Play god, pay the price.

🤔
Improper context.

You made yourself god.

You are playing god.

As you yourself said;

As a follower of dragon_12dkism, I can't say I am jealous for you are a false prophet. I'm not jealous but its extremely funny just like, "you know you have had a great life if you're a god in Minecraft"
I respect your beliefs, good for you man.
And yes, you know you've had a great life in VindexCraft when you're a self-proclaimed god. Thanks for the compliment.
King of Wilden

6vKH1Sw.png
Posted Jan 13, 19
Agree
List
Undo
Votes:
+1,468
Level 10
LEVEL 10
3 Years
Donator
Verified Member
Posted Jan 13, 19 · Last edited Jan 13, 19 by LeeWill1
Votes:
+1,468
Level 10
LEVEL 10
3 Years
Donator
Verified Member
wrote:
wrote:
wrote:
wrote:
wrote:
wrote:
wrote:

Play god, pay the price.

🤔
Improper context.

You made yourself god.

You are playing god.

As you yourself said;

And yes, you know you've had a great life in VindexCraft when you're a self-proclaimed god. Thanks for the compliment.
GameChanger or GameChanger (IDK which one) As Pope, how do you feel about this?

Also Dotcom you remind me of Palawa Joko from GW2, I don't expect you to know who that is or the game he's from but feel free to educate yourself -> https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Palawa_Joko
Posted Jan 13, 19
Votes:
+64
Level 2
LEVEL 2
1 Year
wrote:
wrote:
wrote:
wrote:
wrote:
wrote:
wrote:
wrote:

Play god, pay the price.

🤔
Improper context.

You made yourself god.

You are playing god.

As you yourself said;

GameChanger or GameChanger (IDK which one) As Pope, how do you feel about this?

Also Dotcom you remind me of Palawa Joko from GW2, I don't expect you to know who that is or the game he's from but feel free to educate yourself -> https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Palawa_Joko
just cuz why not
Posted Wed at 05:51 pm
List
Undo
Page
of 5
Top Posters
6704 Posts
6464 Posts
6147 Posts
5366 Posts
5344 Posts