+1,517
Level 10
LEVEL 10
2 Years
Donator
Judge
Verified Member
IGN: FlyingBurger
Timezone: EST (Michigan, United States).
How long have you been on Vindex?: About to be 3 years! (Well on forums, I'm already 3 years in game).
Do you have Discord?: FlyingBurger#7477
Why do you wish to become a moderator?: Honestly the only concrete reason I want to be staff is to help players on the server. I feel like on Vindex sometimes players feel like they are being ignored, and as staff I'll help them as much as I can. I want to make every player feel welcomed on Vindex (Burger you don't need staff to do this.. ok well I have been doing this before so). I also wanna enforce the rules and make Vindex a safe place for everyone, I want everyone to respect each other to an extent. These are the only real reasons I want to be staff, not for a trend, not to feel better about myself, but to just help the players of Vindex in any way I can. I also wanna enforce the rules, and make it aware to each player that gets punished on what they did, and to let them know that there is still a way to bounce back from it. That one warning or ban, isn't really the end.
Why should we choose you over anyone else?: The best and most efficient way to show respect is to listen to others concerns. And that's what I have been doing. I have heard out everyone and I make my choices after hearing all the claims, comments, and concerns. I have a pretty good grip on the rules, yes I have broken rules before, but I have learned from them. I've been on the server for 3 years now and I feel that I'm ready to become a mod, that it is my time to help others on the server. I know that I have made mistakes in the past, and I have learned from them. I know I can be over bearing and a little annoying, but I don't think that makes me less of an option. You should pick me over others because I know what its feels like to be not heard and left out, and in my mod work I won't make players feel left out. If thats with just welcoming them and lending a helping hand, or just giving a warn and informing them on the right choice to make next time.
Have you ever been banned? And if so, why?: Non-compete in 2015ish.
A Free Person

~First FlyingBurger
-Always hidden in plain sight
"Throw me to the wolves and I'll come
back leading the pack."

giphy.gif

Posted Jan 9, 19 · OP
List
Undo
Votes:
+22
Level 1