(Official) Vice President Seylum Britannia Press Conference Invitation

37 replies
Votes:
+95
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Donator
Verified Member
The Vice President of Vindex Nation, (Seylum_Britannia) will be giving an official press conference on 1/13/2019, or this Sunday regarding several key and important issues of the plans of the Vice President, Foreign Policy, the Status of the Economy, and any other questions asked by the press or people attending it that day. (Will be recorded and posted in the future)

Details:
Date: 13th of January, 2019 at 4:30PM (Eastern Time)
Key Topics: Undecided, (As while most questions will be guided on Future Plans, Foreign Policy, the Economy, the floor will be open for questions to the Vice President)
Other Details: Vice President Seylum_Britannia will give a short, few minute opening statement to the Press Corp and people attending the press conference. The Press Conference will have a max time limit of 35 minutes, making the time span from 4:30PM (Eastern) to 5:05PM. The Press Conference may be cancelled short if questions are no longer asked and it is subject to change in the coming days.
Attendance: Everyone is invited, (Feel free to confirm attendance on the thread)

Sincerely,
Chief of Staff (For The Vice President) Johnathan Denikin
1897768d09f01903cf14915ebeb87c80.png

jzwEm3Z.jpg
cCfbgAG.jpg
Posted Jan 10, 19 · OP · Last edited Jan 11, 19 by JohnathanD...
List
Undo
Votes:
+95
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Donator
Verified Member
Bump

jzwEm3Z.jpg
cCfbgAG.jpg
Posted Jan 11, 19 · OP
Votes:
+524
Level 5
LEVEL 5
1 Year
Donator
Doctor
LtJuniorGrade
Congressman
Verified Member
It’s bothering you that you say “Vice President of Vindex”. Either use VPOVN (Vice President of Vindex Nation) or just Vice President. I’ll stop complaining though.
this is concerning
Posted Jan 11, 19
List
Undo
Votes:
+95
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Donator
Verified Member
wrote:
It’s bothering you that you say “Vice President of Vindex”. Either use VPOVN (Vice President of Vindex Nation) or just Vice President. I’ll stop complaining though.

Sorry, minor mistake, fixed now

jzwEm3Z.jpg
cCfbgAG.jpg
Posted Jan 11, 19 · OP
Votes:
+1,387
Level 10
LEVEL 10
Forum Moderator
2 Years
Donator
Secretary of HHS
Verified Member
wrote:
wrote:
“If you have an idea that you genuinely think is a good idea, don’t let some idiot talk you out of it.” -Stan Lee
or
“People won’t have time for you if you’re always angry or complaining” -Stephen Hawking

First one is good because I prove a lot of people wrong with it, and second one is just very true
🤔
ily row but youre a dingus sometimes
oDyfuUR.png

"Mhadmuppet- See, this "new mod" is probably one of the dumbest mods, Moekaa quits and they want "diversity" as Wolfiez is good, this woman should be kicked in the kneecaps..."
- Argues, 1/3/19
Posted Jan 11, 19 · Last edited Jan 11, 19 by mhadmhuppe...
Informativ...
List
Undo
Votes:
+2,176
Level 10
LEVEL 10
Former Moderator
4 Years
Donator
Verified Member
"Foreign Policy"... sorry but he might as well throw that topic in the bin. If he is caught on Wilden soil he is to be arrested, trialed, and publicly executed for high treason according to the Crimes Act of Wilden law.
I also refuse to speak to him after what he did to Wilden, but I'm happy to speak to the President.

This is not a threat, unfortunately its just the law.
King of Wilden

6vKH1Sw.png
Posted Jan 11, 19 · Last edited Jan 11, 19 by MrDotcom
Dislike
List
Undo
Votes:
+278
Level 4
LEVEL 4
1 Year
Donator
Vice President
Verified Member
wrote:
"Foreign Policy"... sorry but he might as well throw that topic in the bin. If he is caught on Wilden soil he is to be arrested, trialed, and publicly executed for high treason according to the Crimes Act of Wilden law.
I also refuse to speak to him after what he did to Wilden, but I'm happy to speak to the President.

This is not a threat, unfortunately it's just the law.
He said "talk about foreign policy"

Not "cross into Wilden soil to be arrested, "trialed", and publicly executed"

also, how did i commit treason; in case you forgot, Seylum_Britannia =/= Zebrin_Britannia
there has been no official communication from seylum --> you for quite some time over any official matters using official services
tkfcmLL.png
Vice President Seylum Britannia
BluSAtz.png
Posted Jan 11, 19 · Last edited Jan 11, 19 by Seylum_Bri...
Dislike
List
Undo
Votes:
+2,176
Level 10
LEVEL 10
Former Moderator
4 Years
Donator
Verified Member
wrote:

also, how did i commit treason; in case you forgot, Seylum_Britannia =/= Zebrin_Britannia
there has been no official communication from seylum --> you for quite some time over any official matters using official services
The act of treason will extend to your main account by relationship so that you don't escape justice.
You basically committed the act on your Zebrin account, and thought you would get away with it by abandoning the alt. It won't work like that for this specific crime.
King of Wilden

6vKH1Sw.png
Posted Jan 12, 19
Disagree
List
Undo
Votes:
+278
Level 4
LEVEL 4
1 Year
Donator
Vice President
Verified Member
wrote:
wrote:

The act of treason will extend to your main account by relationship so that you don't escape justice.
You basically committed the act on your Zebrin account, and thought you would get away with it by abandoning the alt. It won't work like that for this specific crime.
im not related to zebrin on seylum
tkfcmLL.png
Vice President Seylum Britannia
BluSAtz.png
Posted Jan 12, 19
Informativ...
List
Undo
Votes:
+524
Level 5
LEVEL 5
1 Year
Donator
Doctor
LtJuniorGrade
Congressman
Verified Member
wrote:
wrote:
“If you have an idea that you genuinely think is a good idea, don’t let some idiot talk you out of it.” -Stan Lee
or
“People won’t have time for you if you’re always angry or complaining” -Stephen Hawking

First one is good because I prove a lot of people wrong with it, and second one is just very true
🤔
ily row but youre a dingus sometimes
yes, i understand this, but it’s true because no one ever has time for me
this is concerning
Posted Jan 12, 19
List
Undo
Page
of 4
Top Posters
6704 Posts
6464 Posts