Donator
Verified Member
Vindex Intelligence Agency
Directorate of Administration
Office of The Director
Thursday, 10 January 2019
Hk64ZCW.png

The Agency is Hiring!

The Vindex Intelligence Agency is seeking to hire up to five personnel to our Directorate of Operations and Directorate of Administration. These are professionally rewarding positions in a constantly evolving field with a chance to serve your nation.

Persons seeking this position must be
Background in the Department of Defense or Department of Justice
Little to no criminal history. (Depends on charges).
No fires or suspensions from any government department.
No charges of treason.
One year playtime minimum.
Mature.
Ability to process, analyze, and secure information.
Excellent marksmanship.
Skilled tactician.
Not be, or have an account that is, a threat to national security.
No past affiliation with the rebellion.

The following are required conditions for employment of any applicant:
  • Has no criminal record within the previous 90-day period;
  • Has not committed terrorism within the previous six-month period;
  • No illegal drug use within the previous 60-day period;
  • Has not been discharged from a government office or agency within the previous 60-day period;
  • Is not listed on any government-administrated criminal watch-list;
  • Has been a citizen of Vindex Nation for at least 180 days;
  • Has not served the Rebellion at any time within the previous 90-day period, and;
  • Has a history of employment with the Department of Justice, or with the Department of Defense.

These requirements are prescribed by legally binding agency regulations and are non-negotiable.

If you wish to apply, please reply to this post with
Application :
Copy
[b]IGN :[/b] [b]Background in DOD/DOJ :[/b] [b]Criminal History (0, none. 10, huge history.) :[/b] [b]Have you ever been fired from a government department? :[/b] [b]How long have you been playing Vindex?: [/b] [b]Have you ever been in the rebellion? :[/b] [b]Why should we pick you over anyone else? :[/b] [b]What benefits can you bring to the V.I.A.? :[/b] [b]Do you agree to all regulations that will apply if you are accepted into this agency? :[/b]

Those who choose to contact us privately will not be considered for employment. This thread is the only accepted medium for applications. Please do not contact us to "ensure" that we received your application. All responses to this thread will be reviewed.

Only accepted applicants or applicants we wish to inquire about will be contacted.

EDIT: Please include your in-game name with your applications. Because this is an in-game opportunity, we will only hire you on the account with which you applied. "Alts" are, in the scope of roleplay, totally different people. Any information you include in your application must be true for the account with which you are applying. The requirements above must be met by the account with which you are applying. This is NOT up for debate.
Posted Jan 10, 19 · OP
List
Undo
Votes:
+638
Level 6
LEVEL 6
Forum Moderator
2 Years
Donator
President
Verified Member
Will you hire me?
7eeo7cG.png

Posted Jan 10, 19
Agree
List
Undo
Votes:
+65
Level 2
LEVEL 2
4 Years
Fire Chief
i changed my mind
I've always wondered, are there more chickens or cows on Earth?
Posted Jan 10, 19 · Last edited Jan 10, 19 by EarthMan20...
Agree
List
Undo
Votes:
+60
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Donator
Verified Member
Removed, decided to stick with navy.
Ultra456:

Member of the HMX-1 Honor Guard

————————————

Former (And 7th) Warden

————————————

Former Station Sergeant Bravo

————————————

Former HMX

————————————

Former Fire Fighter

————————————
Posted Jan 10, 19 · Last edited Sun at 19:07 by Ultra456
List
Undo
Votes:
+658
Level 6
LEVEL 6
2 Years
Donator
DEA
wrote:
Persons seeking this position must be
Background in the Department of Defense or Department of Justice
Little to no criminal history. (Depends on charges).
No fires or suspensions from any government department.
No charges of treason.
One year playtime minimum.
Mature..
Ability to process, analyze, and secure information.
Excellent marksmanship.
Skilled tactician.
Not be, or have an account that is, a threat to national security.
No past affiliation with the rebellion.[/center]

The following are required conditions for employment of any applicant:
If you wish to apply, please reply to this post with
Application :
i swear to god that one requirement would screw me over if i applied
77gbvD1.gif
Posted Jan 10, 19
Agree
List
Undo
Votes:
+524
Level 5
LEVEL 5
1 Year
Donator
Doctor
LtJuniorGrade
Congressman
Verified Member
Are we allowed to apply over Discord?
this is concerning
Posted Jan 11, 19
Votes:
+60
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Donator
Verified Member
wrote:
Those who choose to contact us privately will not be considered for employment. This thread is the only accepted medium for applications. Please do not contact us to "ensure" that we received your application. All responses to this thread will be reviewed.
Ultra456:

Member of the HMX-1 Honor Guard

————————————

Former (And 7th) Warden

————————————

Former Station Sergeant Bravo

————————————

Former HMX

————————————

Former Fire Fighter

————————————
Posted Jan 11, 19
Informativ...
List
Undo
Votes:
+28
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Police
Verified Member
IGN :
AuroraOfAugust.

Background in DOD/DOJ :
I have about one month of experience as a uniform in the VPD, and about six months of experience in the Secret Service. I currently am the Secret Service Protective Division Leader, and hold the grade of Inspector. (Equal to Colonel in the VPD.)

Criminal History (0, none. 10, huge history.) :

Have you ever been fired from a government department? :
No.

How long have you been playing Vindex?:
On this account, an estimated 7 months. I have another account that I have multiple years of experience on, however, so I do meet the requirements. You may check my IP address to proof check this.

Have you ever been in the rebellion? :
No.

Why should we pick you over anyone else? :
I believe myself to be worth choosing over others for the following reasons.

A: I am a dedicated member of the community that is willing to serve in this position actively, and I am willing to learn every detail required to effectively complete all duties. I am a perfectionist; I desire to rise and excel. This is where I belong, and I promise that if chosen, I will give a full one hundred percent effort to do this job correctly, efficiently, and perfectly.

B: I have experience with writing, analyzing writings, and proof reading. I believe myself to be a valuable asset to the VIA mainly due to this. My understanding of the English language and grammar exceeds the majority of those in the age group in Vindex by far, and that, in my opinion, qualifies me for this position. I am willing to spend as much time as I need to write, proof read, or anything of the sort.

C: I have excellent skills in-game as well. As for driving, aviation, and navigational skills, I am the best of the best. The same goes for combat. If you need people to vouch for me on this, ask anybody that I have worked with in the Secret Service, and they will confirm this. I have dealt with dangerous situations with sometimes as many as six threats at once all by myself. Imagine how powerful having somebody like that on a team would be? I do not have direct evidence of these claims, of course, but again; as I said, if you need somebody to vouch for me, ask anybody I have worked with.

D: I have leadership skills. I know how to lead a team, I know how to train a team, and with time, I could in the future train new recruits. I gathered this experience as the SSPD Leader in the Secret Service. With time, training, and the like, I believe that I would make a great candidate for training new recruits. This of course would take time, as I still would need to learn the job myself before I could do this, but I am capable and willing to learn.

What benefits can you bring to the V.I.A.? :
-Excellent research and writing skills.
-Excellent grammar and ability to write and speak in English.
-Excellent combat skills.
-Excellent navigation skills.
-Excellent driving and piloting skills.
-Critical thinking skills.
-The ability to act with professionalism and maturity.
-Understanding of the law and legal boundaries.
-Extremely active.

Do you agree to all regulations that will apply if you are accepted into this agency? :
I agree.

Any further questions may be directed to my discord @ Aurora#1666.
Served in the VPD from July 24th, 2018, to September 9th, 2018.
Currently serving in the Secret Service since September 9th, 2018.
SSPD (Secret Service Protective Division) Leader since October 14th, 2018.
House of Representative's Sergeant-at-Arms since November 28th, 2018.
Posted Jan 11, 19
Agree
List
Undo
Votes:
+284
Level 4
LEVEL 4
1 Year
Verified Member
Will you hire me?
Don’t join VIA it’s all about the TSOs these days my man
https://i.gyazo.com/2004be2da710390ffd4fbf5247939f9a.png
Posted Jan 11, 19
List
Undo
Votes:
+112
Level 3
LEVEL 3
2 Years
Donator
Judge
Verified Member
IGN : Prank_Perry

Background in DOD/DOJ : For DOD, I have served in the army up until **Sergeant. In the DOJ, I have served long over a year in. Throughout my career in DOJ, I served in Uniform Police up to Lieutenant, served as a Swat Captain for a while, and spent over 8 months in DEA which eventually lead into my 4 month career as DEA director, being the most significant part of my career.

Criminal History (0, none. 10, huge history.) : 0

Have you ever been fired from a government department? : No

How long have you been playing Vindex?: 3 and a half years in total

Have you ever been in the rebellion? : No

Why should we pick you over anyone else? : Over anyone else, I believe I should be picked because of how my previous experience in DOJ and my lawful & general knowledge of the server can apply to this job. In terms of activity, I am constantly active especially whenever needed, and am constantly active through discord and forums as well. Over anyone else who might only wish to be apart of VIA so they can be superior in the government or just for the satisfaction of being a "secret/special agent" of some sort, I genuinely wish to be dedicated to the job in order to preform any task requested or any kind that interferes in my work. Jobs like DEA provided my skills in leadership for the future, and gave me a good idea on how others think and act towards their crimes. Being specific, I have conducted and succeeded well over 70-80 successful narcotic raids during my time as Director and in Dea overall, along with dozens of successful investigations that I believe I still have the right mindset for. I like to think of myself as a problem solver, or more of someone who needs to perfect a solution, allowing me to not jump to conclusions so fast and showing good public transparency if needed. Most importantly, I am a very trustworthy and dependable for any information needed to withhold and keep from disclosure. In terms of combat of any kind, I am fairly accurate and skilled with all types of marksmanship, knives, and hand to hand combat. As an additional skill, I am well equipped to fly any vehicle or drive any as well. Taking in/analyzing intelligence and securing it as our own is a skill I am well over capable of doing in VIA. Like some, but not everyone, my only priority throughout the server is my job, no matter what I get sidetracked by or stands between me. I have strong adaptability in just about any job, therefore I will not take very long to have an idea on what I'm doing and will be familiar with all elements of my job. For the last 3 times I've applied, I have worked to improve every one of my skills others might not be entirely capable of preforming. Last but not least, I believe my current occupation as a judge can provide a wide variety of lawful knowledge and experience as a government official.

What benefits can you bring to the V.I.A.? : As for benefiting the agency, I believe all jobs across DOJ to Judge apply. What's also important to me, is being able to work in an environment like VIA, which includes respecting all those above me that I am to respect and report to, and those that are coming workers and equal to me which I will treat with just as must respect and to keep a positive relationship with everyone I work with, bringing a better & more professional work environment which will hopefully end in setting an example for others. Making the VIA look good in terms of competence and having a good reputation overall when online is someone I'll always work towards giving, regardless of what issues I run into. I will also do my best to include better ideas and as much contribution to the agency as efforts to improve it.

Do you agree to all regulations that will apply if you are accepted into this agency? : Yes
Posted Jan 11, 19 · Last edited Jan 11, 19 by Prank_Perr...
Agree
List
Undo
Page
of 4
Top Posters
6704 Posts
6464 Posts
6147 Posts
5366 Posts
5344 Posts
NoticeNotices