Votes:
+93
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Online on Site
Donator
Verified Member
IGN : Taylor71503

Background in DOD/DOJ : I have been a Uniform Police Officer for about 9 months now. I started as a Cadet, appointed by Former Police Chief Broken_Tears. I ranked up to Major over time. I then got demoted for "Disrespecting a superior" which was, in my opinion, a brutally honest comment about the state of the VPD. For this comment, I was demoted from Major to Corporal, then promoted to Station Sergeant, then Police Trainer. I then was becoming inactive due to IRL issues so I left Police Trainer, and became DEA. From DEA I was strongly considered for Guard Captain. After being one of the final two options, Boogster became Guard Captain, and I become DOCOPA Director. I left that almost immediately because of lack of field work. I am currently a Police Trainer again.

Criminal History (0, none. 10, huge history.) : 2 weeks before becoming a Cadet, I was a mobster, and sold drugs for money. I would rate my criminal history a 4. I am more than happy to further discuss my history with any VIA agent.

Have you ever been fired from a government department? : No

How long have you been playing Vindex?: I have been playing since about 2016, Jail Stick Era. A took a long break due to no computer access, then came back in December 2017, and am here to stay.

Have you ever been in the rebellion? : No

Why should we pick you over anyone else? : I have played this server for a long time, not only am I respected by most of the community, but people know me, and know my knowledge. I also will be dedicated to any job I have, whether I stay a Police Trainer, and recruited to VIA, or am demoted back to a Cadet. I am able to change to a whole new person and study all new books for any job.

What benefits can you bring to the V.I.A.? : I bring a lot of background knowledge with me to any job. As a long-term Police Officer I know the law up and down, and reading Police Trainer guides helps that a little extra. I highly respect everyone, no matter what past we may or may not have. I am good at being confidential, competent, but also casual. I also know the whole map, and could probably drive it with my eyes closed. I am also pretty good with weapons, building, writing, and interrogating.

Do you agree to all regulations that will apply if you are accepted into this agency? : I agree with every single one.
[img]https://imgur.com/a/75sJWCq[/img]
Posted Sun at 10:41 pm
List
Undo
Votes:
+2
1 Year
Donator
IGN : NizeYourBeak

Background in DOD/DOJ :
Uniform police
PoliceTrainer

Criminal History (0, none. 10, huge history.) : 0
Have you ever been fired from a government department? : I have not been fired nor suspended from a government department
How long have you been playing Vindex?: Id say around 2 years i used to play awhile ago then took a break and have now rejoined the server
Have you ever been in the rebellion? : I have never been in the rebellion
Why should we pick you over anyone else? : The reasons I think you should pick me over other people that have applied is im an active hardworking competent person that takes any job that has been given to me very seriously. I will fulfill my duties as a VIA agent if im accepted to the best of my ability and will not let my superiors down
What benefits can you bring to the V.I.A.? : Im an active player that can stick to my job, I can use any materials given to me to complete any task given to me in a professional efficient way. Im an overall competent and respected player that can take orders and work with others on anything that is assigned to me, Im good at marksmanship to the extent to where I can train other people to improve in it as well.
Do you agree to all regulations that will apply if you are accepted into this agency? : I have read through the regulations and requirements of a VIA agent and agree to follow them if im accepted into the agency
Posted Sun at 10:43 pm · Last edited Sun at 22:44 by NizeYourBe...
List
Undo
Votes:
+99
Level 2
LEVEL 2
2 Years
Donator
Verified Member
IGN : bbass
Background in DOD/DOJ : I'm currently a TSO Inspector and had several other jobs in the DOJ for the past year or so. I was a former SSCAT member too. I have been promoted 3 times in SS (from Officer to Sergeant, Sergeant to Lieutenant, Lieutenant to Captain then resigned to join TSO) and once in TSO (from Sergeant to Inspector). In the past I have been on and off the DOD
Criminal History (0, none. 10, huge history.) : 4
Have you ever been fired from a government department? : Nope.
How long have you been playing Vindex?: Around 2-3 years now.
Have you ever been in the rebellion? : Yes, but not within the past year.
Why should we pick you over anyone else? : If my application gets accepted, I believe I could offer a lot to the VIA as I have honed my skill in the past as a criminal and now as a police officer and I wish to take my experience and benefit the VIA in their operations. I may have had a fair criminal history but I have truly changed my ways and that is proven by my career in the DOJ so far.
What benefits can you bring to the V.I.A.? : I have been honing my skill for quite a long time now in the VPD and have succeeded in being a great officer and that is proven by my several promotions. I would like to believe that I'm a decently charismatic person and could lighten up the atmosphere off-duty. I have also been honing my communication skills in the VPD, especially during my time as TSO as I have effectively lead and communicated with officers during multiple hostage situations with 90% being successful (the other 10% is when no warrants could be granted to SWAT/VPD officers)
Do you agree to all regulations that will apply if you are accepted into this agency? : Of course.

For those wondering about my alternate account, formerly known as BinLaden2, it has been renamed and is now a Leading EMT.
Dragon loves pigeons!
Lle0Ueh.png

Rebel purge!
w2JtTD8.png
htjf2oh.png
mqWRJl4.png

Lies ;)
gUslzHQ.png

:(
f2ODAC7.png

wPYfdPL.png
Posted Mon at 05:34 am
iSea
iSea @ VindexCraft
Votes:
+1
Verified Member
IGN : iSea

Background in DOD/DOJ: I have about 8 months as a uniform in the VPD and about 1 month as Secret Service. As for the DOD, I am currently a Sergeant in the Army and I have only been in the army, for roughly 2 weeks. Also, on my alt, known as Zumble, I hold the position of HMX-1.

Criminal History (0, none. 10, huge history). 0.

Have you ever been fired from a government department? : No.

How long have you been playing Vindex?: I have been playing Vindex for about 1 year and 7 months.

Have you ever been in the rebellion? : No.

Why should we pick you over anyone else? : I believe that you should pick me for several reasons. I feel as though I am a very dedicated, hard-working, mature, and active person. The dedication I provide is out of this roof. When I want to complete a certain task, I will make sure I complete it, no matter what is thrown in my direction. I find myself hardworking as well. I thrive to excel at anything I may be doing. Also, I show an extreme amount of maturity and professionalism. I believe that I am immensely active, and it's to the point where it's frightening. During the week days, I am on for around 3-7 hours a day and on weekends, I can be online from anywhere to 5-10 hours a day. I can make sure to bring critical analyzing, strategical, and leadership skills to the Vindex Intelligence Agency. Also, it wouldn't hurt to bring some exceptional combat skills to this outstanding organization. Place any type of non-lethal defense weapon or just a plain gun in my hands and I will use it effectively and wisely. I possess some aviation and driving expertise, as well. Like I said before, I am HMX-1 on my alternate account giving me some crucial aeronautics experience. Also, I have gained essential driving proficiency from the DOJ. When exporting a criminal, it isn't always going to be carefree. There is going to be constant liberators and people waiting at the notorious confinement center, known as jail. This has given me plenty of driving expertise. Finally, I can hold confidential material as having experience with this, in the DOJ. I have participated in several drug investigations and I have kept any vital and restricted information, classified.

What benefits can you bring to the V.I.A.? :
-Dedication
-Determination
-Adaptation
-Ambition
-Combat skills/marksmanship skills
-Aviation and driving expertise
-Outstanding writing and analyzing skills
-Dependence
-Loyalty
-Immensely active
-Thorough understanding of the law
-Maturity and professionalism
-Leadership
-Strategical skills

Do you agree to all regulations that will apply if you are accepted into this agency? : Yes, I agree.
Posted Mon at 05:05 pm · Last edited Mon at 17:08 by iSea
List
Undo
Votes:
+145
Level 3
LEVEL 3
1 Year
Donator
Verified Member
IGN : ZacoTaco
Background in DOD/DOJ : My history int he DOD and the DoJ is quite extensive. I worked in the DoJ as a uniformed officer for about 6 months. I served as roles such as Colonel of Traffic Division, Major of Station Management and I was a Station Sergeant for a fair period of time. In the DoD, I worked as a HMX-1 Pilot and Guard for 2 months, and was Chief Petty Officer for a little while. A lot of these positions involved leadership and required the skills of a good leader and I feel as though I fulfilled these positions well. I am currently serving as a Detective in the VPD.
Criminal History (0, none. 10, huge history.) : 0.
Have you ever been fired from a government department? : No.
How long have you been playing Vindex?: 1 year 4 months.
Have you ever been in the rebellion? : No,
Why should we pick you over anyone else? :
I feel you should pick me over anyone else for the position as a VIA Agent, because I believe I can be the change to the agency, the change for good. My motivations for this position are not a lust for power, but more a lust to help improve the agency and contribute. I am a very mature individual, I feel that myself being able to personally recognise my faults & merits, being able to assess my thoughts correctly and being able to control my emotions to a significant standard, makes me a very mature person & fit for this position.
My marksmanship, combat and tactical skills are also excellent. I have had many promotions and opportunities over my time in the VPD, due to my skill set and experience, and I feel the same will apply to the VIA.
What benefits can you bring to the V.I.A.? : I will be bringing to the VIA a wide skill set that includes,
- Marksmanship
- Activity
- Dedication
- Determination
- Flight skills
- Strategical skill
I am also a very mature and loyal person. If I am to be accepted into the VIA I will be showing full dedication and loyalty to my superior(s) and to my agency.
Do you agree to all regulations that will apply if you are accepted into this agency? : Yes.
V9ObENw.png
Posted Wed at 07:45 pm
List
Undo
Page
of 4
Top Posters
6704 Posts
6464 Posts
6147 Posts
5366 Posts
5344 Posts