play.vindexcraft.net
Main Forum

GeckoGamer__ - Fire Request - Detective**

6 replies
Mob
Votes:
+3
So I am robbing a gas station (I am a mobster not suprising) and are just sitting there. Another guy walks in, and just buys some food and sits down. (also a mobster, ign is dragonr1der2000) and for about 65 seconds, it goes well. Then, a cop comes. (Yerfi) followed by Gecko. This guy is just sitting there, still unaware of everything. Then i get tazed, and soon cuffed. Gecko then tells the other guy he is going to get banned if he does not get up. He has not done anything wrong, so he reasonably asks why. They then say "accessory to a crime" and the guy does not want to get banned, so he stands up. Gecko then says to arrest me (reasonable) and arrest the other guy to Yerfi. Yerfi also adds a completely unwarranted charge of open carry, and then once i am jailed I proceed to ask Gecko about this in chat. He said he was in there during rob, then I say civillians cant tell when a rob of a gas station is in progress. Then he says it should be obvious I was shooting cops, but those 2 cops were the first there. THEN he says he "should have left" once he saw me shooting at the cops. This person just made the claim that Dragonr1der2000 would not have been arrested had he been totally reasonable and walked through sniper fire. This rq will likely be denied (even though i hope not) and Yerfi should not be fired because he was given instructions by a superior. Also I don't have a vid of this happening but if this did happen (which it did) and there was proof would it be accepted?
Posted Jan 13, 19 · OP
Votes:
+76
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Donator
Congressman
Verified Member
Proof?
Ultra
Your everyday idiot

Current Congressman
Former Naval Officer
Former Naval Enlisted
Former HMX-1 Honor Guard
Former Warden
Former VPD Station Sergeant
Former VFD Personnel
Posted Jan 13, 19
Informativ...
List
Undo
Votes:
+80
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Former Moderator
1 Year
2 Years
Donator
Verified Member
Denied, lack of evidence.
- Sir Johnathon Lewis | Former V.I.A. Director | Former S.W.A.T. Commander | Entrepreneur
Posted Jan 13, 19
Informativ...
List
Undo
Mob
Votes:
+3
Ok, that’s what I thought. But if that happened, does that warrant a fire?
Posted Jan 13, 19 · OP
Votes:
+78
Level 2
LEVEL 2
1 Year
Donator
Police
Verified Member
In my opinion it doesn't. The gas station robberies doesn't have the best system and it's obvious that not everything was thought of in the designing stage. The VPD can only do so much by training the officers to make sure to arrest the person who is actually robbing but there is no way for us to tell who is robbing if there are multiple people in the building and there is no way for an innocent bystander to get involved since they have no way to tell that someone is robbing. Again, not the best system.
Vindex Police Department
Former Bravo Station Sergeant
Current Parole Board Member
Current Police Trainer

Vindex Football League
Former Gallifrey Patriots Player
Posted Jan 13, 19
Votes:
+30
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Online on Site
1 Year
Donator
From an objective viewpoint, it really depends on their actions. You do not need proof to arrest if you or another law enforcement officer (or +) witnessed the crime. Knowing this...

If Dragon was stationary on the chair, and didn't do anything, the claim could be made it was him role-playing like an actual player. If he didn't do anything wrong at all, then this could be considered unlawful.

If Dragon was moving around and getting in the way, I can see Gecko charging him with Obstructing Justice or Accessory to a Crime, as he was being a nuisance.

Either way, I've seen you make similar requests. I HIGHLY suggest you use a recording software and start recording. If you have any proof, I suggest you go to court if you see this yourself as unlawful. Other than that, nothing more that you'd be able to do.

EDIT: A moderator should lock this, already answered. BigGamer__ Josh774
jOmtMhO.png
Posted Jan 23, 19 · Last edited Jan 23, 19 by afchlam
Votes:
+46
Level 1
LEVEL 1
1 Year
Donator
Police
Congressman
Verified Member
If you even bother to make a fire request, for it to even be considered, have proof.

Police Trainer Nicholas Smith
Elected Representative John Smith

Posted Jan 23, 19 · Last edited Jan 23, 19 by GeckoGamer...
Agree
List
Undo
Top Posters
6770 Posts
6464 Posts
6150 Posts
5371 Posts
5366 Posts
NoticeNotices