play.vindexcraft.net
Main Forum
Page
of 2

Department of Defence Addons (Mainly aimed for Army)

19 replies
Votes:
+1,424
Level 10
LEVEL 10
Forum Moderator
2 Years
Donator
Secretary of HHS
Verified Member
MEDEVAC HELIS & MEDCOM SUBRANKS?? YESSSS
oDyfuUR.png

"Mhadmuppet- See, this "new mod" is probably one of the dumbest mods, Moekaa quits and they want "diversity" as Wolfiez is good, this woman should be kicked in the kneecaps..."
- Argues, 1/3/19
Posted Feb 9, 19
List
Undo
Votes:
+2,214
Level 10
LEVEL 10
Banned users
wrote:
wrote:
Ok I know the army needs stuff (vindex) but dont you think its fair before you get all this special stuff wilden gets its ranks setup?

Wilden doesn’t need ranks lol
It doesnt need titles cause you dont like us?
It doesn't need anything because wilden is irrelevent and like a mosquito, yes you can draw drops of blood but we'll just squash you every time
What on earth is your problem? For the sake of roleplay and a wider range of scenarios that an additional nation can create, Wilden actually benefits this server a lot.
Unfortunately for a person like you, I'm not at all surprised that you take literally everything personally.
King of Wilden

6vKH1Sw.png
Posted Feb 9, 19
List
Undo
Votes:
+184
Level 3
LEVEL 3
1 Year
Donator
Verified Member
wrote:
wrote:
Ok I know the army needs stuff (vindex) but dont you think its fair before you get all this special stuff wilden gets its ranks setup?

It doesn't need anything because wilden is irrelevent and like a mosquito, yes you can draw drops of blood but we'll just squash you every time
What on earth is your problem? For the sake of roleplay and a wider range of scenarios that an additional nation can create, Wilden actually benefits this server a lot.
Unfortunately for a person like you, I'm not at all surprised that you take literally everything personally.

I like how you make a good point on how that mosquito comparison was a tad extreme but then you follow it up with a personal insult that is totally uncalled for.
jzwEm3Z.jpg
cCfbgAG.jpg

Posted Feb 9, 19
Votes:
+2,214
Level 10
LEVEL 10
Banned users
wrote:
wrote:

I like how you make a good point on how that mosquito comparison was a tad extreme but then you follow it up with a personal insult that is totally uncalled for.
The fact that you froth at the mouth and eyeball every single thing I say is uncalled for.

He has no reason to bully Wilden without giving a true and valid excuse.
King of Wilden

6vKH1Sw.png
Posted Feb 9, 19
Votes:
+184
Level 3
LEVEL 3
1 Year
Donator
Verified Member
wrote:
wrote:

The fact that you froth at the mouth and eyeball every single thing I say is uncalled for.

*visibly froths and eyeballs at this thread*

Considering I really haven't cared about what you posted or said within the last weeks disproves that xD. You're right MrDotCom to some degree, the mosquito comment was uncalled for but when you say "I'm not at all surprised that you take literally everything personally", I really have to wonder why you found that necessary to post.
jzwEm3Z.jpg
cCfbgAG.jpg

Posted Feb 9, 19
Votes:
+2,214
Level 10
LEVEL 10
Banned users
wrote:
wrote:

Considering I really haven't cared about what you posted or said within the last weeks disproves that xD. You're right MrDotCom to some degree, the mosquito comment was uncalled for but when you say "I'm not at all surprised that you take literally everything personally", I really have to wonder why you found that necessary to post.
Considering I haven't used the forums for the last weeks doesn't disprove anything.

I don't think you understand what I am saying.
Ever since VINDEX went to war with Wilden back in early 2018, feisty has showed no rest even during peace. Even when Wilden ceases to have done anything wrong. He has no reason to have problems with Wilden, and has never provided a reason... which leads to the conclusion that it could be personal. And of course, considering the amount of attacks he made toward me and the innocent people of Wilden, can confirm its a personal issue.

Especially considering he went through all the effort to show up at our border and write "F@#$ WILDEN" on his vessel, which are the characteristics of a psychopath that cannot control his emotions. Keep in mind, he is a Governor...
lb5ndpl.png
King of Wilden

6vKH1Sw.png
Posted Feb 9, 19
Agree
List
Undo
Votes:
+184
Level 3
LEVEL 3
1 Year
Donator
Verified Member
wrote:
wrote:

Considering I haven't used the forums for the last weeks doesn't disprove anything.

Ever since VINDEX went to war with Wilden back in early 2018, feisty has showed no rest even during peace. Even when Wilden ceases to have done anything wrong. He has no reason to have problems with Wilden, and has never provided a reason... which leads to the conclusion that it could be personal. And of course, considering the amount of attacks he made toward me and the innocent people of Wilden, can confirm its a personal issue.

Especially considering he went through all the effort to show up at our border and write "F@#$ WILDEN" on his vessel, which are the characteristics of a
psychopath that cannot control his emotions. Keep in mind, he is a Governor...
lb5ndpl.png

MnDotCom my point being was that I think its absurd that I am frothing at the mouth at the very idea of you posting because I like to think I have better things to do but oh well. Now I didn't know you were a doctor so good job on diagnosing a psychopath. But anyways I do agree the actions taken are rather bad but you don't do yourself any favors by returning said actions with the same pettiness in personal comments now do you?
jzwEm3Z.jpg
cCfbgAG.jpg

Posted Feb 10, 19
Dislike
Agree
List
Undo
Votes:
+108
Level 3
LEVEL 3
1 Year
Donator
Secret Service
Colonel
General of the Army
Verified Member
How can my suggestion, cause a full blown argument over the forums
:BangHead:
ula4Q10h_o.png

DEREK SCOTT
General, VA
Chief of Staff of the Army

Xyg9y3lh.jpg
Posted Feb 11, 19 · OP
Votes:
+2,214
Level 10
LEVEL 10
Banned users
wrote:
wrote:

Especially considering he went through all the effort to show up at our border and write "F@#$ WILDEN" on his vessel, which are the characteristics of a
psychopath that cannot control his emotions. Keep in mind, he is a Governor...
lb5ndpl.png

MnDotCom my point being was that I think its absurd that I am frothing at the mouth at the very idea of you posting because I like to think I have better things to do but oh well. Now I didn't know you were a doctor so good job on diagnosing a psychopath. But anyways I do agree the actions taken are rather bad but you don't do yourself any favors by returning said actions with the same pettiness in personal comments now do you?
Not arguing.
I've made my point, and if you can't respect the way I do that then you need to go somewhere else. I find it quite obvious that you are neither doing yourself any favors by largely being a pisstake and bringing sarcasm into it. If you want to talk like you're mature, act like it.
King of Wilden

6vKH1Sw.png
Posted Feb 11, 19
Votes:
+108
Level 3
LEVEL 3
1 Year
Donator
Secret Service
Colonel
General of the Army