2 Years
Donator
DEA Leader
Verified Member
VGN
Reliable News
D27-F0846-F711-4766-ABBB-ADD92-FE2-B9-F6.jpg
EBBB954-B-7-A39-4828-BCCC-F7-C7-FD2257-C8.png
Last Sunday, February 3rd, at around 8:26 PM EST, Attorney General O’Leary announces his next pick for Police Cheif following the appointment of Former Cheif of Police Herb’s appointment to District Judge. Where he is to serve his tenure is unknown at this time. His pick was Former Attorney General Rohan (ivanished). According to our records, he was Warden and Attorney General until his resignation. He was succeeded by Former Attorney General Micheal Ellis. We reached out to Cheif of Police Rohan on what he hopes to accomplish, in a statement to VGN, he said “Focus on bringing the DOJ to it's former glory”. We also reached out to Attorney General O’Leary on his feelings of his new pick, in a statement to VGN, he said “I'm confident he will do a great job”. We also reached out to Deputy Newman, his response is below. Cheif of Police Rohan has already made a major policy change. The new policy, labeled No Mercy, states “Officers must now refrain from all communication with criminals being transported to prison until safely behind prison gates. (Once inside the prison gates, suspects will be properly informed of all charges before they are jailed) Officers may taze (Not arrest) individuals if deemed as a "Potential Liberator" if the individual: continuously follows an officer when the officer has a suspect detained, is near the prison during a transportation of a criminal. Due to the the constant number of liberations, it has been deemed crucial that *No Mercy should be herby abided by members of the Department of Justice. No Mercy is a new policy that will take into affect immediately and is expected to decrease levels of successful liberations. With Attorney General O'Leary's expressed written consent, it is my honor to unveil the Department of Justice's next big thing to stopping crime, in specifically stopping liberations”. The new policy has received some backlash, the most notable challenger being V. Governor Ultimate (feistyfly). In simpler terms, the Policy states that officers may not communicate with suspects until they are at the prison and lib-tases will now be used. Vindex Research Group found that Cheif of Police Rohan has a 90% approval rating in a brief survey conducted to random parties on Viridis. In the mean time, all we can do is wait and see what he accomplishes as Police Cheif.

He is a Good Choice
9 votes
69.2%
Not Sure
2 votes
15.4%
There were better options.
2 votes
15.4%
Number of voters: 13
Posted Feb 5, 19 · OP · Last edited Feb 5, 19 by Srikarthec...
List
Undo
Votes:
+633
Level 6
LEVEL 6
Former Moderator
3 Years
Donator
Verified Member
I should of been PC...

kidding
DzEngjt.png
yewgbiM.png
El9iRX6.png
WerhDb6.png
1tzhjni.png
xWBt89m.png
Posted Feb 5, 19
Votes:
+65
Level 2
LEVEL 2
1 Year
Donator
wrote:
I should of been PC...

kidding

TBH I would have voted for you if there was some sort of "police chief elections" and you ran.
Posted Feb 5, 19
Votes:
+1,054
Level 10
LEVEL 10
1 Year
Donator
DEA
Verified Member
Congrats ivanished.
c6Itp9l.png
Citizen
Former DEA Captain
Police Veteran
Department Of Justice Veteran
Former Head of Security in Stockman Enterprises

5wJJrTj.jpg
trhd2Aq.png
Posted Feb 5, 19
Votes:
+149
Level 3
LEVEL 3
1 Year
Donator
Verified Member
I thought Ivan quit, but if he came back, this is good news.
Donald H. Rumsfeld

“Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves.” - Ronald Reagan

Chairman of the Grand Old Party, and Representative for the People.

Posted Feb 5, 19
DezIsOnFiire
DezIsOnFiire @ VindexCraft
Votes:
+680
Level 6
LEVEL 6
Forum Moderator
1 Year
2 Years
Donator
Verified Member