IGN: Sam_Farwell
Timezone: GMT
How long have you been on Vindex?: about 2 years (Forgot when)
Do you have Discord?: Yes I do, Cat#0242
Why do you wish to become a moderator?: I feel that there is not enough mods during the night and people tend to wake up the other mods just to ask them a question, some mods do get angry and they do tend to yell at players. Enough of all of that I wish to be come mod because of my late hours and I can lend a helping hand when there is a need for it (I can also help out other fellow Moderators). I feel that I can make the server a better place and get rid of the recent hacking that has been going on when there are no mods on or me just walking around doing my job to help people. I feel that I can make the community better to (With the recent arguing that has been going around. I feel that i can make things for the whole of the server, and it is truly one of the best City servers I have been on
Why should we choose you over anyone else?: I have been on more lately and I am willing to help if there is no mod on or one is afk, if I can't answer that question I will ask a fellow mod to help me (Or if I can't ban anyone yet). here is a Scenario that I feel is most common: 2 Players arguing and a Mod trying to stop them, I just came on and I would wait a bit then I would ask what happened to the mod and they would say that there is arguing going on with 2 players and I would talk to one of the 2 players see what happen and I would resolve it with the other player, those who spam the chat will get a warning or get kicked (depending on how they are doing it). Thank you for your time~ Cat
Have you ever been banned? And if so, why?: I have not been banned on this server