+3,782
Level 10
LEVEL 10
2 Years
Donator
General of the Army
Verified Member
Greetings, Folks.

I am making this post to announce that I am going to be leaving the server for I have lately found less of a desire to continue with it. I don't feel the same spark of interest that I once felt with this server anymore and I am writing this to say goodbye.

I will not be leaving Minecraft, just Vindex. I will still play video games as I casually do. I would like to first say thank you to the community for being so nice and friendly. I feel as I have truly grown a bond with everyone and I hope you all could say the same. Without the whole community I would not be here today having come this far down the road. I would also like to thank dragon_12dk for making one hell of a server. I wish you the best of luck with it into the future and I would like to thank you for keeping it great for me and everyone else for all these years. I would finally like to thank LaughingCoder64 for introducing me to this server. Had you not done so I wouldn't have had any of these great experiences and been introduced to so many amazing people.

I believe that this server is beginning to appeal to a fresh generation, one of which I don't possess similar interest in much more. I feel as this server has become more of a chore for me now rather than a pastime and it doesn't truly call to my name. On the topic of chores, I would like to address that my position shall be transferred to thehwk223 and all of my money/properties will go to my good friend Coder. All of this will take effect over the next week or so, as some of it will take time.

On that note, I suppose the last thing to do is say that I may return one day, we'll see where the road goes. And I'll leave you all with a song that I favor and also fits the theme of leaving. Thank you. :vindex:

8kDKSSv.png

SGpGGLz.png
Posted Mar 11, 19 · OP
Informativ...
List
Undo
Votes:
+608
Level 6
LEVEL 6
1 Year
Donator
Verified Member
You will be missed dearly and remembered greatly. Farewell.
Permanent congressman representing the unrepresented.
Posted Mar 11, 19
List
Undo
Votes:
+318
Level 4
LEVEL 4
Forum Moderator
2 Years
Secretary of Defense
Verified Member
Thanks buddy, gonna miss ya. I know we haven’t really talked much recently but I wish you luck and I guarantee as long as I’m around you’re always welcomed back. Such a shame cornbow, GodSir and mutnoman didn’t stick around too long, wish they could see how far we’ve gotten. Really had a huge influence on me on this server. Remember the good ol days in the Wyndham, we were so excited that we got the 30k for it and thought we were on top, from our time in the Army, to the dining room of Doughnuts Diner in that apartment and last but not least that inside joke that’s been going on since 2013. A true friend and again, thanks for everything. :cry:
“So long... partner...”
Leo T. Laff
Laughing Laboratories Inc.
CEO/Founder
https://laughinglaboartoriesinc.weebly.com/
fcQBp6I.png
Posted Mar 11, 19 · Last edited Mar 12, 19 by LaughingCo...
List
Undo
Votes:
+1,017
Level 10
LEVEL 10
1 Year
Donator
DEA
Verified Member
Farewell.
Good luck in life.
c6Itp9l.png
Citizen
Former DEA Captain
Police Veteran
Department Of Justice Veteran
Former Head of Security in Stockman Enterprises

5wJJrTj.jpg
trhd2Aq.png
Posted Mar 12, 19
List
Undo
Votes:
+4
4 Years
Donator
Verified Member
I don’t know you personally, but you seem like a genuine person and the server is lacking those nowadays. Good luck in your future endeavors.
Posted Mar 12, 19
List
Undo
Votes:
+453
Level 4
LEVEL 4
1 Year
Congressman
Verified Member
You were one of the best generals I knew in the army the time I served and I appreciate you always helping out and being so friendly! Good luck in your future endeavors!
Crushing In Warfare
3L0ZJ1R.png
Former Colonel In The Army
4 Term Representative (Nonconsecutive)
Posted Mar 12, 19
List
Undo
Votes:
+5,038
Level 10
LEVEL 10
Former Moderator
3 Years
Donator
Verified Member
Farewell!
- Ryanbrock (Ryan O'Leary)
Ghost of Vindex Past

"If you think you can do a thing or think you can't do a thing, you're right." - Henry Ford
"Be original, don't steal, but if you do steal, steal from the best." - Woody Allen
"The only source of knowledge is experience." - Albert Einstein
"Power does not corrupt men; fools, however, if they get into a position of power, corrupt power." - George Bernard Shaw
"Speak softly, and carry a big stick; you will go far" - Theodore Roosevelt

https://discordapp.com/invite/2wCRkHj
Posted Mar 12, 19
List
Undo
Votes:
+35
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Online on Site
1 Year
Donator
I've seen you around, didn't get to know you as well. Good luck in life!
jOmtMhO.png
Posted Mar 12, 19
List
Undo
gooeypenguin
gooeypenguin @ VindexCraft
Votes:
+3,923
Level 10
LEVEL 10
Head Moderator
Forum Moderator
Discord Moderator
2 Years
Donator
Former President
Verified Member
See you doughnut you have always been a chill and respectul guy that ive known since ive joined. Thanks for what you've done!
yhGLuk6.png

Head-Moderator, former president

"Don't expect to build up the weak by pulling down the strong." - Calvin Coolidge

GunGcvq.png

Posted Mar 12, 19
List
Undo
Votes:
+7,210
Level 10
LEVEL 10
Former Moderator
3 Years
Donator
Former President