+389
Level 4
LEVEL 4
Discord Moderator
1 Year
Donator
Fire Commissioner
Verified Member
idk if this has been suggested but these are my ideas that I feel like spilling on a piece of paper and share to the world.

1. Enable pvp in prison. This allows prison guards to cuff prisoners to drag them to where they should be and prisoners attack prison guards.

2. Give prisoners weakness 1. This is so they can't use guns, but can still use melee weapons.

3. Automatically close the cell door when a new prisoner goes into the cell. This is so when no prison guards are online, the things below can't happen.

4. Add an escape method. Like put it at the end of a hard parkour. Prison guards can have a window to watch them do parkour. They can like camp the door or something. When the prisoner kills the prison guard, nlr makes it so the prisoner has 5 minutes to complete the parkour and escape. Cops will be notified in 911 of someone completing a successful escape. They can be teleported to the prison release area, and the game acts like the prisoner got out like the timer ran out.

5. Just other things prisoners can do. ie they can punch (or hit trees with whatever) trees in the yard and they get access to a crafting table where they can craft things like bowls to sell to the prison (doesn't have to be much like $1 per bowl). It can be an adminshop or a chestshop set up set up by the warden. Just thinking of things that happen on a prison break server, but actually realistic. Saplings can be sold at the yard and planted by either the prison guards or the prisoner.

Tell me what you guys think
Kyle Chopsticks

Station Officer, Surgeon, and Police Pilot
Former Fire Commissioner, E.M.S. Chief, E.M.S. Trainer, firefighter, S.W.A.T., detective, prison guard, bank guard, Chief Training Officer, Police Trainer, T.S.O., and doctor
Dragon supporting the EMT's :p (Join the EMS today!)
51apsj.png
Posted Mar 12, 19 · OP · Last edited Mar 12, 19 by KyyylllEEE
Agree
List
Undo
Votes:
+110
Level 3
LEVEL 3
3 Years
Donator
Verified Member
I like 1-4, but #5 seems a little unrealistic/pointless, but very good ideas!
i'm cool
Posted Mar 12, 19
Votes:
+165
Level 3
LEVEL 3
1 Year
Donator
Verified Member
Chief Physician
:idea:
rsz-dhhs-logo.png