play.vindexcraft.net
Main Forum
Page
of 2

New Rp Server scam / Shenanigans (Important)

14 replies
Votes:
+450
Level 4
LEVEL 4
Banned users
Hello all, as many of you may have seen, there is a man that goes by the name of WildCoconut. He has been mass inviting people to a discord, and getting others to be invited to, the discord is Norith Nation !COMING SOON!. See, what he is doing is attempting to not just get primarily Vindexcraft players to join, but also donate to his sad server. See he is doing a giveaway of 50 dollars for the person who can invite the most people to the discord, which is most likely fake, and it is obvious. He will then start the server up and people will donate, going by his enjin profile - His enjin Profile - he has had at least 3 different attempts at making a sever, all of them have been closed.

He is mainly attempting to scam most of the player base by putting something out there they all enjoy, making it sound better and sort of hyping it up, the server will come out S%#@ and people will donate, he gains a ton of money then closes the server down. I was attempting to notify people regarding this in the discord, as some saw, I got banned shortly after by him. This server isn't just a scam, it is an attempt to ether outrun vindex or make it "worse" but "getting rid of the players" kind like what Blooby and Tuupac attempted to do, except he is only doing it for the money. Anyone in the discord I'd advise you to leave for your own safety, you can stay you just have to be knowing of what is going on around you, as people like this can be cunning, this man is not, he is actually stupid. (If you observe the pictures below) This is a big attempt to steal your money and I'd highly advise you to stay away from it, or at least as far as you can. This man is an ex-vindex player, and he most likely wants to see the server suffer, as from what I have found out he is banned, could be unbanned as this was 2 years ago and the bans sometimes reset.
Pictures: 524156b4cd0c4d9c77e4ad6cac581255.jpg 7b5af6aefbd54a8756e012ded40c1aec.jpg 5b86e0fe5fb0efbd0ee5629e32928515.png 269d8cadd19f6b70bfb50fff68767b7f.png image0.jpg4515c4a76972a557c1d9afe825666b88.png

I have notified a staff member regarding this, this is a pre-warning, in case they are unable to do anything.
Please take this as a warning, and do not trust this man, or anyone else that acts such as him.

(Link to his NameMC page) Page

Reapers_Blood had a conversation with him, and asked me to post it here to prove how much of an idiot this man his, just a bit of icing on the cake.
1 23456
Map he used for the server, claimed he worked on it but actually stole.

Again, leave the discord and please do not trust this man.
bc233fa3e4d9e7c1f1e635c9148a8763.png
2f7ddbc6d1cde9d1772f01520bb7e8f7.png
53d26ff2536fa8342f1e3de13e85c244.png
038cfeb75705e0941c70ae0f1c860105.png
Posted Mar 13, 19 · OP · Last edited Mar 13, 19 by [BANNED] Argues x
Informativ...
List
Undo
Votes:
+542
Level 5
LEVEL 5
2 Years
CommandSergeant
Verified Member
Tells me I’m “brainwashed” but tries to brainwash other people into advertising for him to gain more money, and he tells me I’m “brainwashed”? F@ck!ng hypocrite. Xd
Click here if you dare...
General Secretary of the Communist Party, Juvai, and Chairman of the Central Military Commission of Gregoria
A loyal and good friend to a lot of players.
Fire Chief for 4 terms.
Professional guitarist, multi instrumentalist, and musician.
Posted Mar 13, 19
List
Undo
Votes:
+1,017
Level 10
LEVEL 10
1 Year
Donator
DEA
Verified Member
That's the same exact map that was used on another dead cityrp.

And thanks for the warning, Argues.
c6Itp9l.png
Citizen
Former DEA Captain
Police Veteran
Department Of Justice Veteran
Former Head of Security in Stockman Enterprises

5wJJrTj.jpg
trhd2Aq.png
Posted Mar 13, 19
Agree
List
Undo
Votes:
+115
Level 3
LEVEL 3
Donator
Verified Member
For a general rule of thumb if a person sends me a unsolicited discord server I don't join us less to say a S%#@ point then leave.

If any one sends me a unsolicited link I usually block for a week (it is also against discords ToS).
Current VHD Doctor, VHD Trainer, Whitehouse doctor and Board Member
Current Assistant of the District Attorney and VBA certified prosecutor
Current Secret Service Jr. Agent (Lieutenant) and V.T.P Constable
Former DEA Snr. Officer
Former Detective
Posted Mar 13, 19 · Last edited Mar 13, 19 by Eoin_Mills
Votes:
+295
Level 4
LEVEL 4
2 Years
Donator
Congressman
Verified Member
I left right away after seeing what happened several days ago. There are many flaws with Vindex and it is scary for someone to come out and claim he can solve them all. Last time I checked, the discord was packed with people, especially some Vindex players who seek staff in it.
93db385a371c1d9238b813c34b8bff42.png

Current Congressman
3 Term Representative
(FMR) Chief of Staff to Vice President Britannia
Posted Mar 13, 19
Votes:
+581
Level 5
LEVEL 5
1 Year
Donator
Doctor
LtJuniorGrade
Congressman
Verified Member
I’m leaving the server after Yehm gets his money
this is concerning
Posted Mar 13, 19
Votes:
2 Years
Verified Member
Sad part is most of you will believe this kid who looked at my profile and thought that was research lmao about the attempted server the my hero academia was not mine you could obviously see if you go to the website lmao stupid and the pixelmon mc was a server i was trying to make but realized pixelmon wasnt very enjoyable anymore as i use to love playing it but my love for pokemon has faded.

"he's only doing it for the money" first of all it's sad you're so use to just getting money taken away from you that you think giveaways are fake whatever tho, i am not opening a server just for money most of it will probably go for the server and i dont care. You will probably all believe this kid who obviously did no research which is sad.

I never targeted and told the giveaway participants to target vindex craft at all. and the reason why this communnity is fading away is because of the toxic and retarded current community who thinks any server that is city rp or giveaways stuff is a scam or just a enemy.

It's sad that you get to the point of having to lie saying i said i worked on the map which i never did say that even in the post you can read "we are using a downloaded map" its so sad you didnt even put effort and just trying to spread rumors i have no beef with vindex but this community is so retarded
ngGupgM.png
Posted Mar 13, 19
Dislike
List
Undo
Votes:
+295
Level 4
LEVEL 4
2 Years
Donator
Congressman
Verified Member
Sad part is most of you will believe this kid who looked at my profile and thought that was research lmao about the attempted server the my hero academia was not mine you could obviously see if you go to the website lmao stupid and the pixelmon mc was a server i was trying to make but realized pixelmon wasnt very enjoyable anymore as i use to love playing it but my love for pokemon has faded.

"he's only doing it for the money" first of all it's sad you're so use to just getting money taken away from you that you think giveaways are fake whatever tho, i am not opening a server just for money most of it will probably go for the server and i dont care. You will probably all believe this kid who obviously did no research which is sad.

I never targeted and told the giveaway participants to target vindex craft at all. and the reason why this communnity is fading away is because of the toxic and retarded current community who thinks any server that is city rp or giveaways stuff is a scam or just a enemy.

It's sad that you get to the point of having to lie saying i said i worked on the map which i never did say that even in the post you can read "we are using a downloaded map" its so sad you didnt even put effort and just trying to spread rumors i have no beef with vindex but this community is so retarded

Fascinating for someone who has said he is not targeting is still monitoring the Vindex forums.
93db385a371c1d9238b813c34b8bff42.png

Current Congressman
3 Term Representative
(FMR) Chief of Staff to Vice President Britannia
Posted Mar 13, 19
Informativ...
List
Undo
Votes:
2 Years
Verified Member
2IuUokb.png