+55
Level 2
LEVEL 2
2 Years
Donator
Verified Member
IGN: Btmac

Timezone: CDT (Central Daylight Time)

How long have you been on Vindex?: I have been playing Vindex since the summer of 2015 I believe; my Forum Tag is off because I didn't have a Forum account until long after I joined the server.

Do you have Discord?: Yes. My Discord username is Btmac#5854.

Why do you wish to become a moderator?: I wish to become a moderator because of many factors, one of the main factors is that of responsibility. Becoming Mod is a large step up in responsibility, and I believe I can hold myself accountable for many things that happen on the Vindexcraft server. I feel like I would have the ability to assist players in need with relative ease, and contribute to the server positively to make it more enjoyable of an experience for all players. Besides my urge to help others and improve gameplay experience on the server, Rule-Breaking is a large problem that is in dire need of being fixed. Being a Moderator enables you to have certain powers at your disposal to better improve the server in the Rule-Breaking aspect, and to punish Rule-Breakers in a non-biased and effective way to prevent them from doing it again. Being a well-known and experienced player on the Vindexcraft server, I believe I have a large influence on the players and would strive to better the community interaction to make it more enjoyable and "fun." Even as a person who knows the rules relatively well, I can be unsure of an issue that is occurring. If my knowledge fails me, and all else seems lost, I can strive to find a way to fix this issue to, in the end, better the individual/players mindset and improve the community as a whole. So, in a nutshell, this position gives me the opportunity to help the server remain a fun and interactive setting/community while providing my "powers" / services to others to better improve the gameplay of the server. That is what I strive for, and that is why I would like to become a Moderator on the Vindexcraft server.

Why should we choose you over anyone else?: First of all, I believe my activity on the server can greatly put me over many other applicants. I am on the Vindexcraft server for the majority of my free time when I am not at school or in an extracurricular activity, like Football, Track, etc. I am usually on the server for at least 1-2 hours a day on weekdays and sometimes the whole day on weekends. (4-5 Hours or sometimes 6-10 Hours.) I have so much free time to positively contribute to the server, and I believe this puts me above many other applicants. I am in no way biased towards anyone in any of my decisions. I believe everybody should be treated fairly, regardless of their status, family status, reputation, etc. (Ex: A player has been banned many times and is known for breaking rules; I would not automatically ban that player if someone has reported them with no evidence, because that would be holding a bias) This gets said a lot, but I am able to handle my emotions when I can, and "Solve stressful situations well." I can solve situations in an orderly, formal manner to resolve the situation, and give players the right punishment deserved. I am very dedicated in my duties, and always strive to try my best to solve many problems or issues needed to be solved within the Vindexcraft server. I believe I can apply to many standards set in the community and in the staff team.

Have you ever been banned? And if so, why?: Yes, I have been banned and warned multiple times for many offenses in the span of 3+ Years. Spawn killing, toxicity, or simply being banned for having too many warnings. (many more, staff may be able to check) I also believe I have matured from those incidents, and have deeply changed as a person enough to positively benefit the staff team and the server as a whole. I hope to be forgiven for my ignorance and toxicity in the past and will strive (and continue) to help the server the best I can.

Thank you for taking the time to read my Staff Application, and I wish good luck to anyone else applying for the position.
Current HMX-1 Commander.
Former HMX-1 Member, VPD Member, and HHS Member.

yoOloft.png
FnW59CT.png

MCNT_5b182104b30fc_2.png

Posted Mar 13, 19 · OP
List
Undo
Votes:
+295
Level 4
LEVEL 4
2 Years
Donator
Congressman
Verified Member
Surprised you’re only 13, you’re more mature than I ever was at that age. All jokes aside good luck and you’d make an excellent staff member.
93db385a371c1d9238b813c34b8bff42.png

Current Congressman
3 Term Representative
(FMR) Chief of Staff to Vice President Britannia
Posted Mar 13, 19
List
Undo
Votes:
+217
Level 3
LEVEL 3
1 Year
F@ck!ng normies, making these stereotypical applications. Saying they are responsible. Smh one of you please just say "lol I just want a cool tag” or “I want to ban ppl cuz I like power”

Then you’ll get picked
Posted Mar 13, 19
Dislike
Disagree
List
Undo
Votes:
+1,017
Level 10
LEVEL 10
1 Year
Donator