2 Years
Donator
Representative
Verified Member
Office of Vindex Representative
Matthew T. Williams
March 14th, 2019
A6gK8PT.png

Ladies and Gentlemen of Vindex, today I am announcing the rough draft for our Vindex Constitution! But before you look at it please read the following,
  • Remember this is a rough draft and not it's final form, that is where you come in! I would like you to read over the rough draft and leave below comments about how you think certain parts can be better aka revisions.
without further ado, here it is!
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1G7APsoMx8CT7pON3UmlWV-yTSgf4KRXbBWHfO5AeeTk/edit?usp=sharing
Representative

NA429Ny.png

bVhC8CM.png
9iECdac.png
OL0kwfJ.png
Le8Yv4w.png
UmtUnbz.png
a9R8YLj.png

Posted Mar 14, 19 · OP
Votes:
+297
Level 4
LEVEL 4
2 Years
Donator
Congressman
Verified Member
No limitations on the Executive Branch as to leave that to new bills to define, just guarantee basic rights like Freedom of Speech, Thought, Defense, Government can’t seize private property unless like a court ruling, etc...
93db385a371c1d9238b813c34b8bff42.png

Current Congressman
3 Term Representative
(FMR) Chief of Staff to Vice President Britannia
Posted Mar 14, 19
Votes:
+836
Level 8
LEVEL 8
2 Years
Donator
Representative
Verified Member
No limitations on the Executive Branch as to leave that to new bills to define, just guarantee basic rights like Freedom of Speech, Thought, Defense, Government can’t seize private property unless like a court ruling, etc...
We'll put the rights in the Bill of Rights :p
Representative

NA429Ny.png

bVhC8CM.png
9iECdac.png
OL0kwfJ.png
Le8Yv4w.png
UmtUnbz.png
a9R8YLj.png

Posted Mar 14, 19 · OP
Votes:
+297
Level 4
LEVEL 4
2 Years
Donator
Congressman
Verified Member

Then create a Bill of Rights, I’m not willing to be a person responsible for diving this nation into political unstability over a constitution which would, in all fairness, destroy much of the independence of our branches.

Current Congressman
3 Term Representative
Posted Mar 14, 19
Votes:
+836
Level 8
LEVEL 8
2 Years
Donator
Representative
Verified Member

Then create a Bill of Rights, I’m not willing to be a person responsible for diving this nation into political unstability over a constitution which would, in all fairness, destroy much of the independence of our branches.
The Bill of Rights goes with the Constitution. Which will be made later.
Representative

NA429Ny.png

bVhC8CM.png
9iECdac.png
OL0kwfJ.png
Le8Yv4w.png
UmtUnbz.png
a9R8YLj.png

Posted Mar 14, 19 · OP
feistyfly
feistyfly @ VindexCraft
Votes:
+1,549
Level 10
LEVEL 10
2 Years
Donator
Governor
Verified Member
this font is more cancerous than ethan, also wouldn't it be easier to just have the states make their own bill of rights
Michael T. Ultimate - GOVERNOR OF VIRIDIS - CEO of Ultimate Industries
bgrvtNh.png

Join the Viridis State discord to stay in touch with all state government events and projects!
Seriously, don't you live here? | https://discord.gg/akqq2s9
Posted Mar 14, 19
Informativ...
List
Undo
Votes:
+297
Level 4
LEVEL 4
2 Years
Donator
Congressman
Verified Member
wrote:
this font is more cancerous than ethan, also wouldn't it be easier to just have the states make their own bill of rights
Not really as it would create much disorder in rights that are guaranteed in one state but not the other. And if we’re talking about basic democratic rights, then it would see fit to enact them across the nation instead of waiting for San Amaro or Viridis to enact them.

Current Congressman
3 Term Representative
Posted Mar 14, 19
feistyfly
feistyfly @ VindexCraft
Votes:
+1,549
Level 10
LEVEL 10
2 Years
Donator
Governor
Verified Member
wrote:
Not really as it would create much disorder in rights that are guaranteed in one state but not the other. And if we’re talking about basic democratic rights, then it would see fit to enact them across the nation instead of waiting for San Amaro or Viridis to enact them.
my state my rules my dictatorship you're being deported :stir:
Michael T. Ultimate - GOVERNOR OF VIRIDIS - CEO of Ultimate Industries
bgrvtNh.png

Join the Viridis State discord to stay in touch with all state government events and projects!
Seriously, don't you live here? | https://discord.gg/akqq2s9
Posted Mar 14, 19
List
Undo
Votes:
+1,017
Level 10
LEVEL 10
1 Year
Donator
DEA
Verified Member
the font hurts my eyes.
do you rather have a cool font or have people actually read what you have written.
c6Itp9l.png
Citizen
Former DEA Captain
Police Veteran
Department Of Justice Veteran
Former Head of Security in Stockman Enterprises

5wJJrTj.jpg
trhd2Aq.png
Posted Mar 15, 19
List
Undo
Votes:
+321
Level 4
LEVEL 4
3 Years
Donator
Verified Member
I dont think thats allowed admin “law” wise
QueenMary with Zephyr261 Me and Buttertwins
wEOteDx.png
Posted Mar 15, 19
Page
of 3
Top Posters
6795 Posts
6464 Posts
6155 Posts
5383 Posts
5370 Posts