Level 2
LEVEL 2
Former Moderator
1 Year
2 Years
Donator
Vice President
Verified Member
https://imgur.com/a/HoCdpxx (Edited due to typos).
- Sir Johnathon Lewis | Former V.I.A. Director | Former S.W.A.T. Commander | Entrepreneur
Posted Apr 15, 19 · OP · Last edited Tue at 19:54 by Xtreme__
List
Undo
Votes:
+59
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Representative
Verified Member
If not, hopefully this gets pinned somewhere, but I am so glad that the country got past a dictatorship to reform its democratic republic. We were a country behind a fake mask before, now, it is real with a new constitution. This brings hope to me that we are going down the right path. Many members of congress will be expressing their thanks for being the administration to listen to the people's concerns.
f291383982a56af33ccbcad422083d4f.png
-Former VPD Lieutenant
-Current Representative
Posted Apr 15, 19 · Last edited Apr 15, 19 by Dylad
List
Undo
Votes:
+356
Level 4
LEVEL 4
3 Years
Donator
Congressman
Verified Member
Great constitution!
93db385a371c1d9238b813c34b8bff42.png

Current Congressman
3 Term Representative
(FMR) Chief of Staff to Vice President Britannia
Posted Apr 15, 19
List
Undo
Votes:
+97
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Former Moderator
1 Year
2 Years
Donator
Vice President
Verified Member
Bump.
- Sir Johnathon Lewis | Former V.I.A. Director | Former S.W.A.T. Commander | Entrepreneur
Posted Tue at 07:32 pm · OP
Votes:
+4,240
Level 10
LEVEL 10
Former Moderator
4 Years
Donator
Former President
Verified Member
You know you've drafted the perfect constitution when it declares all men and women are equal(ish)
I'm The Chief of all Chiefs.
I'm also The Speaker of all Houses now.
Was also the President of all Vindexes.
Posted Tue at 10:49 pm
List
Undo
Votes:
+350
Level 4
LEVEL 4
3 Years
Donator
Verified Member
You know you've drafted the perfect constitution when it declares all men and women are equal(ish)
I thought it was a joke from that
QueenMary with Zephyr261 Me and Buttertwins
wEOteDx.png
Posted Tue at 10:53 pm
Votes:
+65
Level 2
LEVEL 2
1 Year
Donator

obviously men are inferior and women are the superior toys
- Man of the past.

- Formerly VPD Detective Leader
- Formerly VBA Chairman
- Formerly TSO Superintendent
- Formerly DEA Colonel
Posted Sat at 07:11 pm
characters
characters @ VindexCraft
Votes:
+21
Level 1
LEVEL 1
2 Years
Verified Member
Some questions and concerns --
In article 1 section 1 clause 1 How come the Speaker of the House gets to choose 4 representatives? Seems to me like this is an unequal balance of power and undemocratic since we cant elect the speaker. Not to mention all of his powers in regulating bills.

There is nothing in the constitution limiting the terms of the president or vice president. We also are not able to elect a president. In article 2 section 1 clause 3 states that the emperor of Vindex Nation will appoint a president. Not being able to elect a president is a large reason I decided to be a rebel. It's hard for the people of Vindex to have any say in the government like this.

In section Article 2 section 2 clause 3 why on earth can the president fire the speaker and the chief justice? Again this shows that Vindex is in no way the Democratic Republic. The president has so much power and this upsets the balance of power.

In article 5 section 1 clause 1 all civil officers can be impeached with the exception of the president.

Because of this and some important stuff that should be in here like vetoing a bill and such I have decided that I will start to work on an improvement of the constitution and will release on forums.
SmHnBCy.png
Posted Mon at 08:21 am · Last edited Mon at 8:22 by characters
Agree
List
Undo
Votes:
+5,336
Level 10
LEVEL 10
Administrator
Forum Moderator
Former Moderator
Media Figure
3 Years
Donator
President
Verified Member
wrote:
In article 1 section 1 clause 1 How come the Speaker of the House gets to choose 4 representatives? Seems to me like this is an unequal balance of power and undemocratic since we cant elect the speaker. Not to mention all of his powers in regulating bills.

There is nothing in the constitution limiting the terms of the president or vice president. We also are not able to elect a president. In article 2 section 1 clause 3 states that the emperor of Vindex Nation will appoint a president. Not being able to elect a president is a large reason I decided to be a rebel. It's hard for the people of Vindex to have any say in the government like this.

In section Article 2 section 2 clause 3 why on earth can the president fire the speaker and the chief justice? Again this shows that Vindex is in no way the Democratic Republic. The president has so much power and this upsets the balance of power.

In article 5 section 1 clause 1 all civil officers can be impeached with the exception of the president.

Because of this and some important stuff that should be in here like vetoing a bill and such I have decided that I will start to work on an improvement of the constitution and will release on forums.

2/3 of Congress is elected. I don't see how a hard majority is unfair.
XazqGF9.png
Posted Mon at 12:53 pm
Votes:
+97
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Former Moderator
1 Year
2 Years
Donator
Vice President
Verified Member
I thought it was a joke from that
Small little joke that Dragon
wrote:

Wobbly already answered the first question. There isn't a limit to terms or elections because this is a Minecraft server, and proven by another competing server, elected Presidents end up being a popularity vote and not a competence vote.
Posted 18 hours ago · OP
Top Posters
6464 Posts
6155 Posts
5388 Posts
5371 Posts
5043 Posts
NoticeNotices