Instant Bannable Offenses
1.) Use of cheats (Kill-aura, x-Ray, fly, etc.)
2.) Advertising other servers.
3.) Real World Trading.
4.) Failing to know the rules.
5.) Abusive police and government officials (See role play rules)
6.) Exploiting bugs and glitches. Report bugs and glitches through the forum.(minor bugs will be assigned a warn)
7.) While in an active court case, you may not leave the game or court.
8.) Failing to obey a court order
9.) AFK farming (AFKing with the intent of getting paychecks, or any other way of getting profit including AFKing near spawners).
10.) Evading a ban.
11.) Excessive swearing (temp)
12.) Majorly violating property rules
13.) Doxing players
14.) Ask for staff, fly, creative, etc from staff.
15.) Swearing and Spamming
16.) Disrespecting a Staff member’s decisions.
17.) Inappropriate Skins
18.) Committing suicide for just the purpose of getting a new life.
19.) Do not intentionally change your name and/or skin to resemble another player.
20.) Talking about real world politics, anything political should be about Vindex.
21.) Purposely stealing someone's custom skin or identity.
22.) Cheating on tests.
23.) Mass RDM (killing large crowds of people without any reason)
24.) Excessive player disrespect/bullying
25.) Using radio for non in-game purposes
26.) No more than 10 letters can be caps per message. Anything else is excessive. (only applies to Global, and Radio)
27.) Attempting to interfere with a moderators work
*3-4 warnings will be given before a ban is assessed
Law Enforcement Rules
‣ If you are fired, you must get permission from the police chief or Attorney General to rejoin.
‣ Breaking laws as a law enforcer will result in being fired.
‣ Unwarranted jailing will result in an immediate ban.
‣ Police catch many of the Wanted criminals that lurk in the streets of Vindex’s many cities.
‣ You must charge at least $1,000 for a hit.
‣ You may not mug someone for over $500.
‣ You may not hold someone for a ransom of over $2,000.
‣ Whilst robbing the bank, you are able to kill anyone else that is robbing the bank and police.
‣ Failure to meet these standards could subjugate you to the RDM rule.
‣ Members of the Vindex Government may not fight with the rebels.
‣ Members of law enforcement may not fight with rebels.
‣ Military (army and navy) may not fight with rebels.
‣ Rebels may not fight with soldiers.
Rebel RP Rules
‣ Rebels protest against Vindex nation and some fight for their cause in Warfare.
Military RP Rules
‣ Murder of those outside of warfare is prohibited.
‣ Disrespect of higher officers may result in being fired.
‣ Failure to follow an upper ranks instructions may result in being fired.
‣ Soldiers and officers of the Vindex Military fight back the hordes of Rebels who threatened to bring down the existence of Vindex.
Firefighter and EMT RP Rules
‣ Murder is prohibited.
‣ Firefighters work to put out fires that randomly start within the city.
‣ EMT's revive hurt citizens.
Congress RP Rules
‣ Murder is prohibited.
‣ Breaking laws will result in a ban.
‣ Congressmen gather on the forum to see the creation of new laws to be put into place on the server.
Medical (Doctor, Surgeon) RP Rules
‣ In the case of botched operations, the surgeon could be fired, depending on what the Surgeon General has to say.
‣ Doctors and surgeons are not allowed to get into the drug dealing business!
‣ Surgeons may ONLY operate in the hospital's operating room!
‣ Surgeons do surgery, doctors cure patients of disease, dont do the other persons job!
General RP Rules
‣ You must Rp as the job you have chosen
‣ New Life Rule - Once you re-spawn your previous crimes are forgotten
‣ You must role play to the age of your RP character, this means your characters RP age MUST match the age set in your ID card /Id view (player)
‣ ChildRP is not allowed, you must act the age of your characters id /Id view (player)
a. Minimum age of a character is 18 years old. you may still be someones "child" if that is how you wish to RP, as long as the involved characters are aged 18 and up.
‣ Perversion. This is both in chat and character actions
‣ Self-defense is allowed for all jobs.
‣ Players may not disclose who killed them after they are murdered. their memory is wiped, this goes with new life rule (above)
‣ Players may not drive cars indoors
‣ Players may not drive cars or spawn cars on the roof of buildings, or on trees.
‣ Properties are zoned in residential, mixed, or commercial properties, please use the appropriate properties for shops and housing. (houses can not be shops, and shops can not be houses)
‣ Griefing is disallowed in the cities. (Examples as follow)
‣ Changing the exterior of property without proper approval. (Exterior change can be allowed by making a forum post with the requested changes)
‣ Destroying someone else's property.
‣ Griefing is fair gain in the wild.
‣ Fences/hedges can not exceed three blocks of height
‣ Paintings and images may not be displayed outside of your property unless they are important signs or logos for shops. (random paintings should remain indoors, otherwise, it looks like graffiti.)
‣ Ugly contraptions such as extremely tall diving boards (over 6 blocks), slime tapelines, large and unrealistic treehouses, etc. are not allowed. keep your backyard nice looking.
‣ Giant trees and jungle trees are not allowed on properties.
‣ Diving boards shall not exceed 6 blocks in height.
‣ Only large mansions and skyscrapers may have a helipad.
New Life Rules
‣ Once you die, all crimes of your previous life are forgiven.
‣ Suicide will not grant NLR.
Rule # 1 - No explicit content shall be admitted onto the forum
Rule # 2 - REMOVED
Rule # 3 - Forging evidence or using cropped evidence in any ban request is prohibited. ( this may result in an in game penalization as well as forum penalization )
Rule # 4 - Claiming false pretenses for the sake of money, exploitation, or humor is strictly prohibited. ( Claiming you have purchased a product when you have not in order to receive compensation )
Rule # 5 - Racism is prohibited, as well as posting images that can be considered racially offensive.
Rule # 6 - Bypassing the anti-swear filter is prohibited
Rule # 7 - Spamming posts is not allowed, spamming is defined as posting irrelevant posts, continuously repeating the same or similar messages in content on a forum thread, or commenting on the forum thread for the purpose of bringing it to the attention of other players more than once per 4 hours.
Rule # 8 - Starting posts for the pure purpose of inciting a quarrel amongst players is prohibited.
Rule # 9 - Continuously heckling of a moderator or of a government official (Including Generals, Admirals, and anyone invested with the ability to use the /fire plugin) because of a decision made in regard to a ban, or a fire request is prohibited. If a ban or fire request was wrongfully made, appeal it or challenge it ( by posting a ban/fire request )